VIR - Thanks to all the CR's and Cyclerant!

chucke133

Todd, Austin, Taylor, Matt, Cal, Ken, Troy, John, Derrick and especially Tony for the bump. Crap did I forget anyone? Every one of you guys spent time with me this weekend and I appreciate it. Gave me my confidence back and most important of all, reminded me to just have friggin' fun. Best time I've had at the track.

Thanks Derrick for the obligatory close pass and flipping me the bird as you went by.

Thanks Mike for sacrificing half your day to introduce me to A group riding. What a rush!

Peace!

spyda1000

ditto

i have to chime in with a thank you as well.
i worked with Todd "Hollywood" Lewis....:D
1st time at that track...had a great time.. everyone was great there too..
the rain on saturday didn't hurt too much time...

Meat

chucke133;78866 wrote: Todd, Austin, Taylor, Matt, Cal, Ken, Troy, John, Derrick and especially Tony for the bump. Crap did I forget anyone? Every one of you guys spent time with me this weekend and I appreciate it. Gave me my confidence back and most important of all, reminded me to just have friggin' fun. Best time I've had at the track.

Thanks Derrick for the obligatory close pass and flipping me the bird as you went by.

Thanks Mike for sacrificing half your day to introduce me to A group riding. What a rush!

Peace!
:agree::agree:

And thank you Pitzer for officially welcoming me to A-group, on the track....and Derek for wheely-ing by me on the front straight when I was tucked as tight as humanly possible (for me)....and Todd, and Ken for showing me what late braking really is....oh, I could really go on forever, but the one person I really must thank is Matt. You were the first CR to come up and talk to me and you really made me feel welcome, then you towed me around Barber within a millimeter of death.

And then there was the official forum hard-azz, CycleRant....you gave up a good portion of your day to make Chuck and I feel welcome and calm our nerves in A-group. Thank you.

There were many more CR's to thank (like Peanut, DJ, Dave, Austin, and the others that I only know by face or bike and not their names), but really this reply is getting pretty long already.

buellucifer9s

Meat,
Couldn't tell you how happy it was to hear that you made the bump- Well needless to say I drank lots of whiskey in your honor- congrats bro!!

Chuck,
Congrats on your bump bro

Fire929

+1

Thanks to all the CR's and NESBA members for a great 2 days.

Mark Pearl thanks for the use of the trailer, the ride to and from the track, the mini bike, tools, kitchen sink and kick in the butt on Sunday. Took me a while to come around but after lunch everything was good again.

Fisher sorry can't remember the first name but I know the name on the back of the orange shirt. Thanks for the help with Oak Tree combo. I felt better through there by the end of the day and hopefully I can pick up some speed next time on the South course.

Meat thanks for the feedback on both days. You looked good for the few turns I could see of you when you came by and I look forward to riding with you again at some upcoming events.

Ben thanks for the help in the pits and the takeoffs were great! Always good to see you at the track.

Calvin and son always good to see you 2 at the track.

Mike congrats on the new ride and it looked like you were having a good time with it on Sunday.

JRA thanks for the tow around the North course.

Matt H great feedback and tow on the North course.

Todd M good times riding with you on Monday and congrats on the bump.

Todd L we didn't get to ride together much but you always have a big smile whenever I see you.

Derek thanks for providing the trackside support and getting my tires ready in time for tech.

Jeff P thanks for dealing witht the pain and running the event it was good seeing you back at the track

Drew congrats on the bump and always a good time when we pit together.

Lars good to see you out there and I hope you get everything sorted out.

Fred nice meeting you. Great attitude about the crash. Hope it was a learning experience.

The 3 guys from richmond. Grats on the bumps and it was nice to meet all of you.

Everyone in the I group. Just seemed like a good day all around and I enjoyed riding with everyone.

chucke133

buellucifer9s;78905 wrote: Meat,
Couldn't tell you how happy it was to hear that you made the bump- Well needless to say I drank lots of whiskey in your honor- congrats bro!!

Chuck,
Congrats on your bump bro
Damn Matt. Would loved to have shared that whiskey with ya'! Thanks for riding with me. I wish I could have made that turn into 1 when my rear end was loose. Pussed out. Need a little practice with that one.