VIR Videos

fredbaly

Alright, I can't wait to see some videos, I had a great time this weekend and need to experience all over again.
Has anyone posted some B group videos from either day?

Big D

Does he have an account on here? I've been trying to find a way to get in touch with him.

denbsteph

fredbaly:

I was in "B" group Sunday and Monday, I was running my Go Pro most of those days. What were you riding? If you were riding that Orange CBR 600 RR with Dragonslayer graphics and a orange # 34 number plate tucked up under the rear tire, I did not get any of you. HE WAS GONE like shot out of a cannon gone.

fredbaly

I was

Nope, I was on the black GSXR with the red strip. Just post your video on youtube. I lined up on the left side for most of Sunday.

booboo1

I have some b video from Sunday I have to edit. But I have a good shot of the guy in the full Rossi gear on the MV Augusta falling right in front of me. I almost ran him over. Glad he was ok! Guess it was in the fish hook? I'm also glad I kept it upright. Hard brakes over the curb and into the grass. No biggie:rolleyes:

denbsteph

fredbaly:

I'm downloading now to YouTube but it's gonna be several hours, WTFO?

Hokierider:

I hollered at you for a couple of minutes in the staging area, I was on the White R6S, # 312. I have you in the staging area and I think later in the video.