Wait List Woes

strgt

Jul 16, 2008
I am on the wait list for NJMP on the 15th. I even set-up my email with nesba to be my work email so that I would get a notification when a spot becomes available. Got an email at 2:20 saying there was a spot available, and selected the event to register within the same minute I got the email. STILL COULDNT GET IN! How fast are you people? Am I doing something wrong here?

JohnS

Jul 11, 2008
When I needed a spot one time, I kept the sign up page open all day, one step out of the way...I got in on the first notification.

strgt

Jul 16, 2008
Ive had it open all day too. Literally I hit add to cart within 30 seconds of getting the email. My membership runs up before the 15th and im thinking that might possibly have something to do with it. I have to renew my membership anyways when the credits I just bought from another member transfer through.

sternsi

Control Rider
Jul 2, 2008
Yes, you will need to have a membership that is current with the event you are running.

strgt

Jul 16, 2008
Well, im officially a member for another year, so we'll see how quick I can be after the notification.

1literduceater

Jul 12, 2008
strgt;13178 wrote: IGot an email at 2:20 saying there was a spot available, and selected the event to register within the same minute I got the email. STILL COULDNT GET IN! How fast are you people??

They are not people...they are vultures
!! :wow: