Wanted 2006 - 2008 R6

jsparrow

I'm looking for a 2006 to 2008 track bike. Would like to have one in a good condition, let me know if you have got one or something similar. Thanks,

abbott413

Ruhe52;249582 wrote: Where are you located?
What he said. I am near chicago if you are near there I have an 06 R6R pretty well setup that I am looking to sell. pm me for details.

Rocket46

I have 09 r6 race ready
aee812de-4905-4712.jpg

Rocket 46

jsparrow

abbott413;249654 wrote: What he said. I am near chicago if you are near there I have an 06 R6R pretty well setup that I am looking to sell. pm me for details.
I'm in east coast. Do you still have the bike for sale? Do you have a thread or more info?

Str8_Lurkin

Im also looking for a 06+ r6. Not dont matter as I looking for something cheap. I dont want anything already fully built. I prefer something I can build up myself to my own likings. In short looking for something cheap/wrecked. HAhah but not with too much damaged. I'm looking for anything 06+ for 2-3k. If you can meet me in that price range shoot me a pm... you can keep all your mods and extra parts to earn some extra cash to make up form my asking price.

Thanks! Located on the east coast in SC. Willing to drive to SC,NC,GA and possibly meet others if they live in VA,FL, TN etc.... let me know!

Sorry not thread jacking here!

FastRnU

I have an 09 R6 track bike with clean and clear title (in hand) im about to put it up for sale...

only asking $5200 OBO

let me know if youre interested.

coatesbh@gmail.com

call/text 803-530-4063

thanks,
brandon