Wanted: First Gen SV650 parts

Yzrider22k

Looking for a couple used parts for a first gen SV650. Looking at all price options so let me know if you have: woodcraft or vortex clip ons, rear sets and full race fairings with stay. I am still interested if you have partial pieces such as just a tail or upper fairing. Looking to put a decent track bike together for the weekends. That's for looking.

Nick

dbakerpa

check TWF forum or svriders.com. They always have something. If your looking at rear sets cheap get some back plates from svracingparts.com and pick some woodraft pegs and a shift rod. That will save you about 150 bucks. You will have to shorten the rear brake line. I used stock peg holders to race with -they bend easy but are only 20 bucks used. I also made my own back plates from 6061 plate and threaded the holes where I wanted. It is about a third of the price.

Yzrider22k

Thanks I'll def check the TWF forum too. I couldn't really find anything on svrider. Looks like things sell pretty quick there. I appreciate the advice on the rear sets. Will look into that as well.