waste of a thread, but someone else needs to see this quote

avizpls

#11-A
Nesba bumped me up from Novice to Advanced after the first morning session. The rear CR that was evaluating me couldn't keep up and the front guy slowed me down. I got the wave to pass the front CR and pretty much checked out. Pulled into pits and they basically didn't believe me it was my first trackday (spring of 06). lol. Still had tons of fun though.

:rolleyes:

first session huh? In B (excuse me, rather, "Novice")...does anyone else see something wrong with this picture lol

avizpls

#11-A
Bubba Zanetti;203412 wrote: Link to were you found this or its back to B-group for you!

BZ
oh now, I wouldn't want to incite! but I couldn't stop you from querying Google that whole excerpt :p

Gorecki

Yeah, the us & them haters. Doesn't matter what it is, who it's with, the other guy is ALWAYS the bad guy! What's great is seeing postings like this stuff and almost always someone comes along saying "I ride with this, that and the other, and I'm fine." in the middle of it.

Everything has crap happen, good days/events and some not so. Some elements of foundational disorganization showing repeatedly by most collectives that have any sense, correct the problem. If they don't, don't ride with them. I (in my extremely limited experience) have not ever experienced nesba having *problems* they didn't want to resolve.

I've only ridden with two orgs totally and so far I can honestly say the other riders in both were pretty cool folks and the organization elements were just fine in both. I like nesba, people here have been very cool. But it's entirely possible something not so good could happen, but one less then favorable experience doesn't define the whole of intension.

Gorecki

Landshark;203425 wrote: Nope found it on Gixxer. http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2094142&highlight=#post2094142

Yet he posted these later sporting an "I" sticker. http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2306073&highlight=#post2306073
Bah,

Nah, I never looked at lap times. From watching the video, I used the stopwatch feature on my wristwatch and timed the last 4 laps. Looks like my fast laps were 1:33 and 1:34.

Not too good really. The slow guys in the CCS races the day after my trackday were running 1:28s.
REALLY? :wow:

WARNING WARNING
SQUID ALERT! REPEAT SQUID ALERT!

:D

rk97

the guy is from WI. If he was at Road America, and the CR was on an SV650, it's POSSIBLE that the CR would have had a hard time keeping up without breaking Beginner group rules.

Landshark

Control Rider
I agree Chris. However A CR would have handed the eval to someone else rather than bumping the guy straight to"A".

Anything is possible. This is just very unlikely since CRs like Hix are on an AMA pace. That would be a pretty big task to go from B-A and never had been to a track day. From reading other posts he wasn't some Expert racer. In fact he posted he didn't race until after doing many track days.

racer23

Yes Greg, we know him.
He ran 1 event in 2006 in B, then signed up under another membership as an I, which he ran for 4 events between 2007 and 2009. Most definitely did not get bumped straight to A, in fact, has never run with us since getting his A bump two years ago.

noobinacan

last year some chic showed up at Barber.
Ran B in the morning.
got bump to I by lunch. went flying by me on the inside :p
got bump to A in the afternoon...she was flying...ask DJ.
I got her on video...but she was very humble about it and that makes her cool.

vs this dude. bragging on...NOT so much.

ask JJ above how it feels getting his ass handed to him by a girl and taking it like a champ :p

barry38

I remember a guy 2-3 years ago we bumped from B to A after the first session at Summit Main. It does happen.