Watching World Superbike Live

fossilfuel

I was just looking at Roadrace World online and saw an article about Eugene Laverty. In the article it stated that the race could be viewed live on Eurosport 2, an online tv network. If you go to the website it tells you what you need as for as viewing software to view the race...Since I have Windows, I would need windows media player 9 or better..Just thought I would throw this out there for the fanatics...
eurosport.yahoo.com
then check the schedule out for March 14
yahoo.eurosport.com/tvschedule_clng0_day4.shtml

I hope it works!

jimgl3

you won't find it advertised anywhere, but you can watch the races live on the SBK website if you can figure out the time difference. I watched more than half of them last year, and would have watched more but had to go to church. (being the good southern Baptist that my wife is)

Clarus

If you're crafty you can normally find them on your local bitTorrent site a few hours after live. Takes me a day to download, so Monday night is WSBK night in my apartment. You just have to continually kick your friends who try and tell you the outcome before you get to watch it.

buwamd

toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many, sitting in my living room using the bike as a foot stool, and the wife is having a cow everytime she comes in to bring me food.

Lars

Try to see how many cloth pins you can hang on your face, if need to kill some time.
I will buy a beer at RA in April, to the one that hang most :)

CU @ the track

43-PatrickFoundAnInterestingWayToKillSomeTime.jpg

Nashoba

Sorry,
Access denied:
Sorry but the Eurosport player Video offer is not available in your country.

I can't even view it.

jimgl3

Lars;40871 wrote: Try to see how many cloth pins you can hang on your face, if need to kill some time.
I will buy a beer at RA in April, to the one that hang most :)

CU @ the track

43-PatrickFoundAnInterestingWayToKillSomeTime.jpg
Lars, your wife/girlfriend appears to be much better looking than you... turn the camera on her before it breaks! LOL!

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
According to the cable guide, SPEED is showing races 1 AND 2 back to back at 4 & 5 pm Saturday, 3&4 pm Sunday, then 1&2 pm Tuesday followed by WSS. No waiting till late Sunday this weekend! WOOHOO!