WEAR mock race.

TwoTyres

That was a great race.

It would be cool if you A guys could use your last trackday session for a mock race at certain tracks.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
All I have to say is WOW!:wow: Everyone of you guys put on the best show of the weekend!:adore: You guys had everyone from the NESBA pits on the fence watching! It was GREAT!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
TwoTyres;60855 wrote: That was a great race.

It would be cool if you A guys could use your last trackday session for a mock race at certain tracks.

That would be cool!

Control Rider
N2
This Whole weekend was a blast! The mock race was great... I wish I had figured out how to launch an R6...but you guys were flying all weekend. Justin, John, Rob, Dave, crew chief JJ, and all the other NESBA folks made it a memorable weekend for sure.
....I still hate that friggin track tho...that place has never clicked for me. I hope you all make it to the Beaver round, cuz it is on for sure there ;)
And JJ.......you better fix that thing cuz my pit bike will be re jetted and ready to whoop up on ya next time !

Control Rider
N2
Rob, I am feeling ok. I just took a good tumble and am sore...my wrist still isn't working properly, but I'll live.:)
That was the only downer of the weekend for me...welcome to racing. I have never been taken out at a track day..knock on wood, but it only took 3 races and I was down.
I still have no idea who the guy was.
He screwed up, he should not have tried that pass, but it was just a racing incident no question about it. The guy behind me said he had lost it way before turn in and was actually in full panic mode by that point trying to go straight....luckily I was there to slow him down and prevent his lowside....when he hit me it stopped his slide instantly....figures. :mad:
Oh well, been doing this stuff for a long time...was bound to happen someday. I purposely didn't put the new stuff on the bike for this weekend...just had a feeling. But it will be fixed within a week or so.

Jiggy

Control Rider
good to hear you feel alright Will. When you told me your ribs hurt a little when you came off the track, i thought it might have been a little worse than a sore wrist. Glad to hear you are looking forward to the next WERA round.

R9935th;60893 wrote: This Whole weekend was a blast! The mock race was great... I wish I had figured out how to launch an R6...
Step 1: Twist Throttle
Step 2: Release Clutch

You adjusted pretty quickly on the Sunday races and launched pretty good.

Marcmcm

R9935th;60919 wrote: Rob, I am feeling ok. I just took a good tumble and am sore...my wrist still isn't working properly, but I'll live.:)
That was the only downer of the weekend for me...welcome to racing. I have never been taken out at a track day..knock on wood, but it only took 3 races and I was down.
I still have no idea who the guy was.
He screwed up, he should not have tried that pass, but it was just a racing incident no question about it. The guy behind me said he had lost it way before turn in and was actually in full panic mode by that point trying to go straight....luckily I was there to slow him down and prevent his lowside....when he hit me it stopped his slide instantly....figures. :mad:
Oh well, been doing this stuff for a long time...was bound to happen someday. I purposely didn't put the new stuff on the bike for this weekend...just had a feeling. But it will be fixed within a week or so.
Black bike with NESBA on the bellypan in Turn 1?

Twiztedjester55

R9935th;60893 wrote: This Whole weekend was a blast! The mock race was great... I wish I had figured out how to launch an R6...but you guys were flying all weekend. Justin, John, Rob, Dave, crew chief JJ, and all the other NESBA folks made it a memorable weekend for sure.
....I still hate that friggin track tho...that place has never clicked for me. I hope you all make it to the Beaver round, cuz it is on for sure there ;)
And JJ.......you better fix that thing cuz my pit bike will be re jetted and ready to whoop up on ya next time !
Glad your feeling alright Will, I appreciate you letting me borrow your pit bike after mine blew up. I'm checking ebay for a new motor as we speak.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
What a blast! After 2 years of TD's it was still hard to stuff someone into a turn for me. I had a great time in the C SS class with 45 +/- other riders. T1 was nuts with that many people. It was great hanging out with everyone and I don't know what was different but it was completely different than a TD. Can't wait for BeaveRun June 21.

Does anyone know what the other colored shirts were for? Green and Yellow? CCS Provisional? Different regions?

Twiztedjester55

Will I found a pic of your crash.
willwera.jpg

Marcmcm

Twiztedjester55;61120 wrote: Will I found a pic of your crash.
willwera.jpg
I took that picture and I have a few more...I don't have the very beginning of the crash as I pulled up my camera just as your front wheel was contacting his back wheel.