Wera GNF @ Road Atlanta

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Ok, so what Nesbians will be there? I will be racing the 600 & 750 classes Saturday and Sunday and practicing on Thursday. I'll be pitting under the Ant Racing Motorsports tent, stop by and say hello! An extra hand in the pits is also always rewarded with beer at the end of the day!!!

moonbeam

Hey Brad
DOO DOO might come if you supply the yellow tail . Wish I could make it , but my plan didn't work out . Good luck at the GNF . Hope to see you at a lot more S.E. events next year rolling with the Irish .

to quote a friend of mine " twist that pig's ear"
And bring home the #1 plate

Moonbeam

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Ahh yes.. I'm looking forward to coming back down next year to see that everyone has started to drink vino at the track. Don't worry I won't judge anyone.

dlockhart5x

tune in

webcast from the gnf
http://www.nextmotochampion.com/nmc-news/live-broadcast-of-the-wera-grand-national-finals-on-nextmotochampion-com-this-weekend

Racing starts at 12:00pm on Saturday, and Next Moto Champion will be covering the following races:
3. C Superstock Expert (600cc)

5. Formula 2 Ex&Nv and

7. C Superbike Expert. (600cc)

Racing starts at 12:00pm on Sunday, and Next Moto Champion will be covering the following races:

2. 125cc

4. 600 Superstock Expert

8. 600 Superbike Expert

Tune into nextmotochampion.com to watch it as it happens.

Good luck guys

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Yeah everyone made it out of the GNF without serious injury, on Saturday I had a great start and got up with gerloff and Lewis until I tucked the front in T5. My bike ended up getting pretty tweaked and tried to race it today but it felt really bad on the track. It was a really tough weekend and a lot of people helped me get the bike back together. The suspension was bad enough I was forced to call it when I felt it was unsafe to ride.

I didn't get a chance to talk to Dave but I know he had a pretty ugly looking crash entering the chicane in T2 today, it looked like he was OK though.

moonbeam

Brad
It was good seeing you this weekend . Sorry it didn't work out like you planed . Glad you where OK . Hope to see you out there next year . Glad Dave's alright it was a tuff weekend for a lot of folks .

Moonbeam

rk97

pajixxer;220984 wrote: Yeah everyone made it out of the GNF without serious injury, on Saturday I had a great start and got up with gerloff and Lewis until I tucked the front in T5. My bike ended up getting pretty tweaked and tried to race it today but it felt really bad on the track. It was a really tough weekend and a lot of people helped me get the bike back together. The suspension was bad enough I was forced to call it when I felt it was unsafe to ride.

I didn't get a chance to talk to Dave but I know he had a pretty ugly looking crash entering the chicane in T2 today, it looked like he was OK though.
i wanted to ask how things went, but I saw a lot of DNF and DNS posts by your name and at that point I figured, "well, I hope it was the bike, and not him, but I'm betting he still doesn't want to talk about it."

There's always next year. Based on qualifying and practice times, it looks like you were holding your own pretty damn well against the wonder-kids.

The project for next year needs to be "find a sponsor willing to put up cash for a 'B' bike" :D