Wera tech help at ATL Easter???

adamm07

****I first posted this in the Southeast Members forum with no response. This may be a more appropriate spot anyway.****

Hello all, I'm planning on doing my first WERA weekend in June. Will there be anyone, CRs or others, at Road Atlanta on Easter weekend that is comfortable enough with WERA's tech rules to do an informal once over on my bike? I'm most likely entering Novice A and B superbike. FYI Bike in question is 2005 GSXR-750. I've RTFRB and I think I'm set, but just want to get a second opinion. I'm sure there could be a six-pack of your choice available if bribery is necessary.

Thanks,
Adam
_______

fossilfuel

Adam,
I just saw a post about safety wiring that would just about cover any thing you would need to wire on your bike. Try to find that thread because there are some great pictures.
I will be at Road "A" for the race weekend but not Easter weekend. Racing is a blast and I have had NESBA members in the past help me through some issues and concerns about my first race. If there is anything I can do, feel free to send me a message. I will do my best to help.

macdojoh

I race with WERA and have a 04 GSXR 600. I'll be there Sunday, with the bike fully wired, feel free to stop by during the dead time and take a look and chat. It'll be the #137 Bike in I.

JVance

I plan on being at RA Friday/Saturday. I could look it over for you. WERA tech is not nearly as bad as some would have you believe. If you read the rule book you'll be fine.

John

dpullen

Feel free to stop by and chat with me as well. Both the R6 and Ninja 250 are WERA race prepped.

- Dave