WERA VIR Aug 2-3

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Who's in? I know of quite a few folks that will be there already...Hopefully I can keep the bike out of the grass in T5 and hogs pen this year.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Good to see some new riders out there.....If you use a current WERA racer as a referral we both get a discount! Let us know

Quickone4u

If you guys need help, swing by our pit area and we'll be glad to help you out.

Thanks man! Any of you guys happen to be running a later model gsxr? I'm pretty certain I have everything covered as far as safety wiring goes but wouldn't mind seeing someone else's setup to make sure. Still not really sure if I need a catch can or not lol! Asked on the Wera board and got a variety of answers. Trying to figure out if I need to do anything with the vent/overflow hoses that hang down inside the fairings. Can't wait to get out there though!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Thanks man! Any of you guys happen to be running a later model gsxr? I'm pretty certain I have everything covered as far as safety wiring goes but wouldn't mind seeing someone else's setup to make sure. Still not really sure if I need a catch can or not lol! Asked on the Wera board and got a variety of answers. Trying to figure out if I need to do anything with the vent/overflow hoses that hang down inside the fairings. Can't wait to get out there though!

Bring a tube of RTV with you. Hell...bring it to tech with you if you aren't certain you got everything safety wired. If you can easily safety wire it, you should. WERA loves their safety wiring. However, if you tell them it's your first weekend, they'll let a lot of things slide, and that's where the RTV comes in. They'll tell you to RTV it for now, and safety wire it after the weekend. Everyone there wants you to race, they aren't going to screw you over. They'll help you as much as they can to get you set up and on the track.

crash675

I still have stuff siliconed lol. Have not had any problems in tech. John, Randy I was planning on bringing mike by to meet you guys.

Quickone4u

Bring a tube of RTV with you. Hell...bring it to tech with you if you aren't certain you got everything safety wired. If you can easily safety wire it, you should. WERA loves their safety wiring. However, if you tell them it's your first weekend, they'll let a lot of things slide, and that's where the RTV comes in. They'll tell you to RTV it for now, and safety wire it after the weekend. Everyone there wants you to race, they aren't going to screw you over. They'll help you as much as they can to get you set up and on the track.

Sounds good, will do!

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
I am trying to heal up as fast as possible.......Bad mtn bike wreck this past weekend left me with a bruised hip, two bruised knees, slight concussion, 2 punctures in right arm that are filled with glue (really????), spraigned wrist and rock/tree rash. If I am not 100% by Thursday I will just come spectate....no sense in risking injuring another racer or myself trying to race injured.