What is fun about this idiocy?

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
They ran around like roaches when you turn on the lights.
I bet the Boston Police dept will have some great deals on pit bikes real soon.

YOLOrider87

As a cop down here in Baltimore i see this very often and unfortunately we have a zero pursuit policy. Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt, i have to admit that was some funny shit though :rofl:

tdelegram

Control Rider
Some people think crack is fun, others going fast on a race track, some even like Dairy Queen. To each his own so long as they aren’t a detriment to society and are willing to live with the consequences of their decisions.

bmart

Control Rider
Many non-riders already dislike us. It reminds me of: it is a lot easier to destroy than create. This sort of activity doesn't help our situation.

MrFrzz

slow and wide
My wife and I joined CMA when we moved to SC, and drivers down here are much worse than WV. Its so difficult to keep your composure, forgive, and move on when some jerk on a cell phone cuts you off, pulls out in front of you, or squeezes past you IN YOUR OWN LANE (yes this happened)

So I try to just let things go. I let people go in front of me at stop signs, let people over that are signaling, etc. For a couple of reasons. A) hopefully they'll remember the nice plump gentleman on the motorcycle, and B) I wont have to worry about them crowding my back tire.. Doesnt always work out that way, but none of us are perfect.

I told my wife to imagine that everyone in a cage is a secret Russian spy trying to kill her when she riding... Some of them are just better at hiding it.

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
Major issue in Cleveland with stolen and unregistered bikes and quads running around the city. Cleveland wants to soend $2.4Million in a track. Great, but mist of the people running around on the street causing isues will not trailer to the track since a vast majority of them don't care.

The mayor's grandson got popped and miraculously the PD was told no more pursuits.

I was on my way back from PittRace with N2 and all of a sudden eveeyone's slamming on their brakes. Real fun when hauling a trailer....Easily there were 50 hoodlums running dirtybikes and quads the wrong way on an interstate. If I had been not hauling the trailer the thought entered my mind of mowing a few down. But 50 on 1 odds didn't seem to safe.

R1Baby

Control Rider
As a cop down here in Baltimore i see this very often and unfortunately we have a zero pursuit policy. Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt, i have to admit that was some funny shit though :rofl:

I travel in Baltimore a lot and have seen this quite often. Baltimore needs to step up to the plate like Boston did.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Same problem up here in Benton, PA....but it's usually just one kid on a 4 wheeler cutting across the road to get to his hunting spot.....:D