Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Also yep!

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 29, 2022
Coastal VA
Staff has those "pit shirts" that look like polo shirts that we wear for tech/registration :)
I think I've seen John wear one, maybe occasionally a couple of the other CRs. I've definitely seen the grey wind breaker things too. They're certainly more palatable than speedos.

NothingClever

ATP/3C
Jan 24, 2022
Florida
Yeah, didn’t mean to imply replacing the current staff shirts. They look great, IMO (and even cooler are the windbreakers). I was just hoping for something we plebes in the Emerald Empire can wear.

Reactions: HondaGalToo

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Jul 11, 2008
NJ
I think I've seen John wear one, maybe occasionally a couple of the other CRs. I've definitely seen the grey wind breaker things too. They're certainly more palatable than speedos.
Right, yeah, the directors have different polo shirts that are black, different from our pit shirts. They do look nice.

Laszlo

Dec 23, 2022
But Speedo has "speed" in it...maybe over the leathers? But seriously, I'd love some merch!