While it's cold back east..here's some Calif fun

YCRS

R1aven;300519 wrote: How about that orange cone on the track?!?!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
There was an oil spill (darn car trackdays) near the apex of that turn so we put a cone to push us away from it.....

mjkuhno

denbsteph;300529 wrote: The Fizzer sounds nice.

Is YCRS gonna do some riding at VIR? Throwing it out there.
See Denny - you can take your Fizzer out; who needs an R6S!

+1M on YCRS coming to VIR!!

denbsteph

mjkuhno;300542 wrote: See Denny - you can take your Fizzer out; who needs an R6S!

+1M on YCRS coming to VIR!!
You do a valid point, but thats my girl. I want to cuddle, hug and kiss my girl. I need a whore to talk smack to, ride hard a put away wet and parade her around naked if I want............like my R6S. :D LOL!!!

mjkuhno

denbsteph;300543 wrote: You do a valid point, but thats my girl. I want to cuddle, hug and kiss my girl. I need a whore to talk smack to, ride hard a put away wet and parade her around naked if I want............like my R6S. :D LOL!!!
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

YCRS

denbsteph;300529 wrote: The Fizzer sounds nice.

Is YCRS gonna do some riding at VIR? Throwing it out there.

For sure we have plans to come to other tracks. Our plan is to get things solid at NJMP first, and then go to other tracks once things take off...That said, we are totally open to doing programs at other tracks if it makes sense. Feel free to call or email to run some ideas by us!

Our main goal is to improve rider education at all levels. There are plans for a "Cruiser Academy" "OEM dealer training" and a "Certified YCRS Instructor" program....so stay tuned!

Ken

(855)-743-3927
teachme@ridelikeachampion.com

denbsteph

YCRS;300547 wrote: For sure we have plans to come to other tracks. Our plan is to get things solid at NJMP first, and then go to other tracks once things take off...That said, we are totally open to doing programs at other tracks if it makes sense. Feel free to call or email to run some ideas by us!

Our main goal is to improve rider education at all levels. There are plans for a "Cruiser Academy" "OEM dealer training" and a "Certified YCRS Instructor" program....so stay tuned!

Ken

(855)-743-3927
Man, that sounds like a winner.

Everyone hear that?, they MAY be coming to VIR and do some riding!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCHWEET!!!! :D :adore:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
YCRS;300547 wrote:

Ken

(855)-743-3927
Ken, those are awesome plans that will help reach and educate "non track riders". No way I'd get my cruiser riding friends to a regular YCRS. But a school geared towards cruiser riders, particularly if it were, say, a one day less expensive option, might get them out there.

noobinacan

Ken
why don't you just come ride with us man??
at a trackday /one of the events, just to have some fun and 1-1 session signup's in A ?

I think would be awesome!

edit: at the South East tracks, I meant...haha

YCRS

noobinacan;300554 wrote: Ken
why don't you just come ride with us man??
at a trackday /one of the events, just to have some fun and 1-1 session signup's in A ?

I think would be awesome!

edit: at the South East tracks, I meant...haha
Shoot me some dates!

noobinacan

ah...I was suggesting, if he rode with us here in the south would be fun!

Road Atlanta 7/5
Road Atlanta 7/6
or

Road Atlanta 5/24
Road Atlanta 5/25