White plates

j_fuggin_t

some guy #2;225742 wrote: You can get a race license with MCRA (need one to race with them) and their school is good for WERA and CCS.
Hmmm since they have that weekend now i may do this to get the license

crewnutz

dpullen;224571 wrote: LOL...talk about looking silly, watching Garrett Gerloff and Jake Lewis vanish to the horizon before the end of the first lap...

I wonder how many young "aliens" will show up in 2012.

Regardless, congrats to all for the big achievement! Your pace will increase for sure, just keep your head about you and don't get sucked in beyond your bike setup (yes, they do seem to have some magic settings that we don't).
magic settings? nah

good crew chief/team and amazing skills...yes

j_fuggin_t

crewnutz;226880 wrote: magic settings? nah

That and not having to worry about paying a dime if you bin it and any part you want that you dont have to pay for either

gkotlin

crewnutz;226880 wrote: magic settings? nah

Spoke like a rider with magic settings, good crew and amazing skills.

It's people like you that we all hope to be :)

jsmalnar

I just got my white plates as well after my first season racing. I did a full season (minus one race and GNF) with WERA last year. I know I'm not fast as experts are concerned but I know that riding with them will make me a faster rider, which is my goal. Should be fun!

Jiggy

Control Rider
jsmalnar;232913 wrote: I just got my white plates as well after my first season racing. I did a full season (minus one race and GNF) with WERA last year. I know I'm not fast as experts are concerned but I know that riding with them will make me a faster rider, which is my goal. Should be fun!

Racing is life's lesson in humility. Welcome to the expert class.