Who's in for Summit 4/13?

physicistkev

Control Rider
AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

The camera got 2 complete sessions. With NO ONE behind me. I got zip of the last session. Looks like the safety wire was pinching the buttoms and turning the filming off. I did get the footage of the drag race to turn one though. So I will have to come up with a mount that was not made of bubble gum and paperclips for the next track day. The footage I got wasn't to bad. The camera was pointed up so it was kinda dark since the camera was adjusting to the sky lighting rather than what was behind me. Considering the mount was made trackside with spare bolts, it wasn't too bad.

jsin38

Had a great time yesterday and got to run a ton of green flag laps. Thanks to the B group CRs and riders for keeping it moving. If the camera footage isn't lying to me, I actually got faster as the day went on :cool:

jls223

physicistkev;47384 wrote: AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

The camera got 2 complete sessions. With NO ONE behind me. I got zip of the last session. Looks like the safety wire was pinching the buttoms and turning the filming off. I did get the footage of the drag race to turn one though. So I will have to come up with a mount that was not made of bubble gum and paperclips for the next track day. The footage I got wasn't to bad. The camera was pointed up so it was kinda dark since the camera was adjusting to the sky lighting rather than what was behind me. Considering the mount was made trackside with spare bolts, it wasn't too bad.
Great meeting you and Wade yesterday. Be glad to help with the air fencing again.

betarace

patchier-er and noobie-er and colder-er

my hat is off to the CRs that rode with the guy in B group on training wheels, god bless you all

physicistkev

Control Rider
The track looks bad but has plenty of traction. I did a personal best of 1:20.77 in the last session attempting to chase Ron down on his Red and white R6. Even with my terrible line through 5 ;)

tcontradiction

Training wheels

betarace;47759 wrote: patchier-er and noobie-er and colder-er

my hat is off to the CRs that rode with the guy in B group on training wheels, god bless you all

LMAO:agree:, even more so God bless the CR who was taking all his questions in class. This one guy was like hey I got some maintenance to do. Mind if I leave cuz hes going to be here all day. yeah he was wearing some training wheels but he was a monster on the straight aways. It would take a lap or two for me to get a good drive on him to beat him down the stretch. My 600 vs his ducati was tough match.

Im mad that by the time I got my confidence up and was deep into the turns that picsforyou was gone.

ckf657

Even considering the weather, it turned out to be a great track day...adrenaline helps.

Thanks for whoever found the "honda keys". My wife dropped them somewhere while toting my 5 year old around. Luckily I wasn't too worried since we had the second set of keys with us (since we traveled separately) so we weren't stuck, but it was still a huge hassle of getting new keys (car/house/etc) avoided. Much appreciated!

See you on the 10th...