Who's in Summit Point 6-30 to 7-2!!!

andykurz

In on Sunday. I think WERA is running that weekend over on Main, so it should be a good weekend down there.

1up5down

Control Rider
andykurz;245899 wrote: In on Sunday. I think WERA is running that weekend over on Main, so it should be a good weekend down there.
CCS is on Main 6-30 & 7-1, it should be a happening weekend!
I'll be there racing and may hang around to ride with the NESBIANS on Monday.

andykurz

Anyone know if Markbilt will be there, or do they only do NJMP days?

I'm looking to get one of those suspension setups done.

1up5down

Control Rider
andykurz;245919 wrote: Anyone know if Markbilt will be there, or do they only do NJMP days?

I'm looking to get one of those suspension setups done.
I'm fairly certain Mark will be over at Summit Main with CCS Sat & Sun, which means he'll most likely stay for NESBA main on Monday!

Jiggy

Control Rider
I am betting (2) four locos (any flavor) that I a faster on jefferson than Cinnamon. Any takers?

beevan217

Jiggy;245960 wrote: I am betting (2) four locos (any flavor) that I a faster on jefferson than Cinnamon. Any takers?
I'd like to see THAT one. That will be very interesting..... :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Good thing I'm NOT a gambling person.... I'd be stressed out just from the choice lol

Alas, I'm out. Can't make it:banghead:

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
ZeroBahamutxRR;245993 wrote: Now that should be interesting. Looking forward to that bet.
The riding or the poor soul that has to drink the two Fourlokos?

crewnutz

andykurz;246009 wrote: Will be good to hear some IoM TT stories.
would be glad to tell any and answer any questions :)

I will be riding my friends baby blue 2006 GSXR600 which will have a for sale sign on it as well

Neovader III

I will be there but it will be my first time...so , be gentle. :p

Also, when can I expect to get an email confirmation about my reserved slot? I haven't gotten anything yet and as the day is nearly a week away, I'm getting worried. Is this normal? Or am I just so nervous that I'm worrying needlessly?

Rob

JGardy_781

Neovader III;246022 wrote: I will be there but it will be my first time...so , be gentle. :p

Also, when can I expect to get an email confirmation about my reserved slot? I haven't gotten anything yet and as the day is nearly a week away, I'm getting worried. Is this normal? Or am I just so nervous that I'm worrying needlessly?

Rob
It's usually like 7 calendar days before the event. If for some reason you don't get it, you can re e-mail a copy from inside your NESBA website account page. Go to the events page, then to the registered event, then hunt around - there's a link somewhere in there to re-send the e-mail.