Who's Racing WERA 2009?

Yank 521

Control Rider
i'm in, but i still don't have a bike. i'm tryin to get the rest of the cash so i can come and play. if not, take cover cause i will be cruizin the pits all hours of the nite.the only ones safe is somebody with an extra bike.

Katie785

HOLY CRAP!!! YAYYYYY!! Dale, you're going to be addicted.. You just became a CR, now you're going to have to bust out the CC again..

gammagoblin

I'm going to make June at Summit my first race weekend :) I've had a provisional since last may but never got around to getting the bike wired, numbered, etc. so I'll have to take a school again. Can't wait, though! Woulda loved to do VIR but it's still cold and the bike isn't ready, I won't miss it in august though.

stealth 521;40106 wrote: i'm in, but i still don't have a bike. i'm tryin to get the rest of
the cash so i can come and play. if not, take cover cause i will be cruizin the pits all hours of the nite.the only ones safe is somebody with an extra bike.
Stay the hell away from me!! I'm not trying to pee myself.

I will be racing the Mid-Atlantic with WERA!!!

slow_honda;41496 wrote: Glad to see you'll be back Dean. That was quite a crash
Thank you!
I am glad to be given the chance to throw my leg over the horse again thats for sure. :)
I will be a lot slower this year but aim to learn to be wiser and more mature.. I hate being 20

Yank 521

Control Rider
well got a bike, 07 zx10. not what i really wanted but couldn't pass it up. i'm not gonna have it done by vir, but will in the next couple weeks. i still need bodywork, break lines and a stabilizer. but i will be at vir this weekend to keep everybody on their toes,. if anybody knows of any killer deals on bodywork or anything else, please let me know my email is gyancoskie@yahoo.com

rotorblade

Dam, something lighter and with more power than the Honda... i hope you put some weight on over the winter:eek:
Even if its not what you wanted it'll get you on the track. This weekend is gonna be sweet!

soxxerms

stealth 521;41579 wrote: well got a bike, 07 zx10. not what i really wanted but couldn't pass it up. i'm not gonna have it done by vir, but will in the next couple weeks. i still need bodywork, break lines and a stabilizer. but i will be at vir this weekend to keep everybody on their toes,. if anybody knows of any killer deals on bodywork or anything else, please let me know my email is gyancoskie@yahoo.com
forums.13x.com

or brad at superbikesupply.com

call him he has good deals.
plastic is primered only no colors so you can paint like you want.

hopefully one of the 2 will help you out.

stealth 521;41579 wrote: well got a bike, 07 zx10. not what i really wanted but couldn't pass it up. i'm not gonna have it done by vir, but will in the next couple weeks. i still need bodywork, break lines and a stabilizer. but i will be at vir this weekend to keep everybody on their toes,. if anybody knows of any killer deals on bodywork or anything else, please let me know my email is gyancoskie@yahoo.com
Any Fat girl involved to getting the bike so soon??

Congrats Yank!!!!

.... still stay the hell away from my tent this weekend!