Who will be racing WERA at Summit 22-23 Sept?

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Glad to see a few guys at BeaveRun/PITT Race a few weekends ago at the WERA Races...is anyone racing this weekend at Summit?

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Don't worry, I am old and slow and just got rid of my colored shirt last race at BeaveRun. We'll probably be in the same classes c-s/s, c-s/b, b-s/s, b-s/b Old lime green #461 Kawi and white leathers/helmet. I'll be pitted with my buddy on a red 800SS Ducati. If I see you, I'll say hi..stop by as well if you have a chance.

crash675

Evil, I figured that was u with the green shirt and a cupcake on the tailsection. I followed u for awhile.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Heal up Lars! Not a good start to your racing career but dont be deterred. Heal up and come back stronger.

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
Thanks bud. Going under the knife in a few minutes here to get some shiny new hardware in my shoulder. yeeeehaw

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
I saw you off track then didn't see you again. Sorry you had a bad off hopefully I'll see ya next season.

I went off too, but in the C-Superbike Race when I lost the rear out of turn 9.

I messed up 7-8 and tried to make up for it on 9 and was off line...got on the the throttle too hard too early and rear went out on me. I made a big mistake when I started sliding since I thought the leathers were going through my butt and I tried to roll over and then started tumbling, then barrel rolling across the grass. I thought it would never stop until I bounced off the tire wall. Sucks it was the last lap too.. Cast on right ankle, a broken pinky and lots of bruises. I need a new helmet and the bike just needs a right side slider and new Vortex peg/brake lever.

MARRC Safety Crew was great and props to Kumi for running the safety crew this past weekend.

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
surgery went well. got a plate and screws put in the clavicle. Doc said the scapula will heal itself

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
Sorry to hear you got hurt too. Hows the bike, and how'd you do in the races you got to participate in?

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Bike is fine..just needs a slider and Vortex peg, rear brake lever. GP Composites bodywork held up great with just a few scratches on the paint. The season is over and the bike will get torn down and looked over real well once I am healed up. I was off pace about 3-4 sec per lap so I had a rough time both days. Hopefully I can recharge, heal and regroup over winter.

CC675

Glad to hear you two are ok. I was the guy on the black and yellow Daytona 675 who made my way from 16th to 4th in the MW solo, before running out of gas on lap 14! Doh!

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
CC675;255841 wrote: Glad to hear you two are ok. I was the guy on the black and yellow Daytona 675 who made my way from 16th to 4th in the MW solo, before running out of gas on lap 14! Doh!
B-Superstock, I almost ran out of gas too...lap 5 the light came on and I started trying to conserve fuel and my lap times suffered....I was on fumes the cooldown lap and was afraid I was going to run out and hold up the next races.