Whos racing CCS?

crewnutz

What NESBA doods and doodettes are racing CCS this year?

I have signed with Continental this year to race in the CCS Atlantic series. I will be at every round except for Loudon (because Im not driving there) and Summit in May (because Ill be at the TT)

Ive never raced with CCS before........any quirks I should know about as far as procedures or tech or whatever?

Also it would just be nice to see some familiar faces in the "other" org.........

Hopefully I can make it to 1 or 2 WERA weekends this year as well!

RacerRuss

He Brandon,

I am racing CCS SE this year mostly due to the schedule fitting best from my home (and I don't like Nelson and don't like to drive to Beaver). I have raced with them a couple of times, nothing too special about tech other than it is mostly about having the right stickers. If you passed tech with the NE WERA guys, it won't be a problem. The starts are a little more intense as they do 4-3-4 starts rather than 3-2-3 like WERA. Otherwise, not much different once you figure out the new class names.

From a social standpoint, it seems a little more business-like and a little less family-like than WERA, but it may be because I haven't got to know many people yet.

Are you going to Daytona? If so, I will see you there.

Meat

I plan on going out and embarrassing myself in CCS-Southeast this year. This will be my first year racing and I am already exceptionally nervous.

Todd Stinson

I plan on running most of the MA events again this year. I've always enjoyed the CCS weekends, good people.

Pete, are you going to CMP, and what is your ride plan? I'm going to do the cornerspeed practice on Friday as well as the weekend and looking to share a ride with someone.

greeny

just signed up for the first blackhawk round! now i gotta start pounding out all the nesba dates, too. i accept any and all credit donations ;)

Sklossmonster

WERA doesn't run at most of the tracks in the Midwest, we're all CCS up here. Joe Denowh and I are going to do two or three select rounds, although we'll be at every round in a professional capacity as Turn One Racing, of course.

Thinking about tuning up with the opening round of Daytona just to shake the cobwebs out.

Can't wait to ride.

Rick Johnson

CCS is a good group. I'll be also racing the SE region along with my teamate RacerRuss. So we are off to the first round in Daytona in a few weeks. I also plan on doing the VIR rounds with Wera and maybe Road Atl. I'm looking forward to running with the experts and improving my riding. See you all at the track.

Yank 521

Control Rider
damn, i'm so mad i can't make it to daytona for ccs.. please stop talkin about it people unless u wanna pay my way. or u can just buy me a plane ticket and hall my bike home from fla. lol. oh yea, and u get 1 year of free no prank passes from yours truly. plus two 40oz. of old english, cold.