With Hurricane Sandy approaching.......

denbsteph

I hope all those who will be effected come out unscathed. The approaching Storm's path appears to be headed towards our NESBA Brothers and Sisters in the North. I know some of them have secured one or two days at Barber. If any of them wish to relinquish their spots in "I" group due to the Storm, please contact me and I will be more than happy to ride in your honor, of course handing over some duckies to ease the pain. You can contact me at denbsteph@embarqmail.com or PM me and I'll get back with you ASAP. :D

Dennis

PS: In no way am I wishing bad luck on anyone, just willing to help out.

matt2212

That is awesome....

Depending on how bad it is here some of the guys riding with me may be working a lot of mandatory OT and have to bail...so I will keep you in mind

A few pics taken from the beach road in kittyhawk this morning

Please Keep all of those in the path of this storm in your prayers

denbsteph

I do appreciate that. Back in 96, we just moved into my house and Fran came thru. My Boss called me that night around 6 pm and asked me If I was gonna make it in the morning, I said ya, just some wind here no issues. At 9 pm that night all hell broke loose, the wind was howling like a Tornado for 9 hours straight, wind, lightning, trees snapping like tooth picks. We were out of power for 10 days, I was like holy shit, this Hurricane stuff ain't no joke. Then Floyd came thru several years later, the amount of rain that was dumped was incredible.

Those pictures you took are a warning to all of what's coming, be safe. It has been dark clouds and stillness for the past couple of days here out side of Raleigh.

I see your signature is an "A" rider, I'm an "I" rider, just to remind ya

Dennis

matt2212

[QUOTE

I see your signature is an "A" rider, I'm an I rider, just to remind ya

Dennis
2 I guys riding to barber with me

denbsteph

Matt,

Thanks for all your help today!! I'm gonna do a day trip on the Fizzer to get a burger and a dog from ya!!

Dennis