Woodcraft customer service

Unbroken13

Just wanted to say how impressed I was with woodcraft customer service... I ordered 2 sets of front stand pins for my r6... The guy emailed me to make sure that I really wanted 2 pins... So I emailed him back and said,, yes I ordered 2 just incase I lost 1... So he emailed me back and said that since he had delayed my order to double check with me he would go ahead and send my order out overnight so I would have it on the date that my original order stated... I didn't complain or ask for anything special.. They just did it...

It's a nice reminder of why I choose to spend a little bit more money on something American made... Something from a company that has a guy checking orders that will go above and beyond to please a customer...

Myers

Control Rider
+1 on Woodcraft!!! Nick and the.crew are awesome!!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Craigo298er

I emailed Woodcraft about making rearsets for the Grom and they got back right away with interest. Luckily, there was a guy on the Grom forum that was close enough to drop a bike off for them to work on and things are progressing nicely. I was very impressed as well with Woodcraft's response time

noobinacan

+1 for WC.
you always want hards parts that will hit the ground from the domestic market.
rearsets, clip-on's, exhaust etc.

Put anything exotic and chances are you won't find any replacement parts.

bmrboy

Woodcraft is a family owned & operated Co.

Back in the early 70's , when I started racing with AAMRR , Jerry Woods with wife & very small children were always
at the track , Jerry & I raced against each other for years , He was always faster :banghead: Long story short ....
he was always showing up with something home made ... design engineer's are like that .... The sons have followed
the same path as father , Racer's , machinists ,design engineers , Mom answers the phones , they are a well grounded
family and true motorcycle enthusiasts ... Jerry also started The Penguin riding school ..... in the North East.

These Folks know there stuff !!!!! :adore:

DUG

Have ordered many many many things from them. Think I have about 35 WC decals if that tells you anything... Here is what I can say...

1. Items always on hand and ship fast.
2. Order is always correct to the last/smallest bolt.
3. Products always fit with zero clearance issues.
3. Products are the sturdiest most well built hardware I've used.
4. All WC products are all go and no show- built for a purpose and serve it well... Have crash tested rearsets and frame sliders- bike was rideable after every off.

5. When you call they do little things like- DONT PUT YOU ON HOLD, SPEAK PERFECT UNBROKEN ENGLISH (at least the best a native MASS resident can muster :D), and most importantly THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT...!!!!

If they made underwear and condoms... Id buy those too.