Word is...getting hitched isn't just for trailers

Perlzuki

Congratulations Drew & Katie. Best decision Drew ever made!!!! Have fun & plan a big honeymoon. Hope to see yall at Summit in April.

Mark
SE CR #249
06GSXR 1000

rk97

congrats to both of you. Katie gets to wear the ring - i think drew should be allowed to pin the receipt to his shirt for at least a month or so... ;-)

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Katie785;37992 wrote: hehehe

... no date set yet.. we were thinking around September..
and NO.. not getting married at the track... we spend 95% of our weekends March-Nov there - that;s enough for me! lol..
Hmm that's almost 9 mths from now :notsure: :wow:

Drewbie

jaminR6;38032 wrote: Finally someone to challenge Rossi :D

Congratulations you two
LOL.. He will be born with an :a: sticker on his fender

No No Dave... well have none of that for a while:eek:

rk97

^ I got the same questions when I got engaged. You'll get used to watching people try to do the math in their heads...

the reality is that i had anticipated my fiance would want to get married in the fall, but we ended up deciding it was smarter to have the wedding before either of us go back to school in August. 9 months is more than enough time to plan a wedding ...especially when she's had it planned since she was 15 in her head :p

enjoy the planning - most of it (tastings, registering) is pretty fun. And you have to deal with it a lot longer than your one-day wedding :)

barry38

Hey where are you two going to register for gifts??? Parts Unlimted, Tucker Rocky, or Lockhart Phillips??????!!!!!:dunno:

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
WOW! Congrats! Having the same passion will go a long way in your success. Drew, now you need to practice those 3 words all women want to hear....."I was wrong" Seriously, congratulations.

Katie785

Slitherin;38378 wrote: Drew, now you need to practice those 3 words all women want to hear....."I was wrong" Seriously, congratulations.
haha.. he's got that one down already!! don't worry!! :)