World SBK online

Peanut

Control Rider
As I'm sure you all know, looks like SBK will not be on speed this season. I know there are sites that stream coverage & there's the Racing for me site as well. Can anyone please PM me with an invite code for racing for me, and/or info for how to stream the races?

Got to watch! :)

moonbeam

Thanks fellows for the 411
Some of the best racing there is WSBK .
Speed sucks , but hey we can always watch 24/7 roundie roundie neckcar . Go fast turn left yeah yeah !!!!!!!!!:banghead:

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
vinny337;265158 wrote: Wow, no SBK on speed?!? What a bummer, good information though.
Yup. Fox bought Speed & they are turning it into an espn, nbc sports network style network.

i-Zapp

Sig;265622 wrote: it will be on Channel 620 if you have DirecTV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BeIN_Sport
IF you're willing to cough up another $11 a month to get their "sports pack" programming bundle. which I did for the sole purpose of watching SBK. good news is, BeIN also has other mainstream :notsure: sports like fly-fishing, croquet, cricket, and speed-walking i think.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
R1Baby;265716 wrote: Thanks for sharing this. Just upgraded my package and now have this channel 392 on Dish. Just in time!
Well, I guess we're going to have to come to your house to watch!

R1Baby

Control Rider
Judy, come on down. Set the DVR and it is 4 1/2 hour program. So I guess it is at least the three races,and if it is commercial free, that would be even better.

JayJay

I must have flipped past channel 392 on Dish a thousand times and not realized it was anything more than soccer.

The DVR is now set to record SBK this season...

Thanks for the info..

RADAR Magnet

Just signed up for bein in directv. $13 less a $10 discount for paperless billing equals a great deal; can't wait to watch tonight!

Sig

i-Zapp;265683 wrote: IF you're willing to cough up another $11 a month to get their "sports pack" programming bundle. which I did for the sole purpose of watching SBK. good news is, BeIN also has other mainstream :notsure: sports like fly-fishing, croquet, cricket, and speed-walking i think.
It's included if you already have their premium whatever package.