WOW.......... Are you KIDDING ME??!!!???

hank

Steve;11952 wrote: I sometimes beep thanks to the cornerworkers on the cool down lap...:dunno: if they appreciate it or not? Some do wave to me.
I usually give them a wave - they almost always wave or nod back. They are out there in the heat watching us have fun so it's nice to give them some positive recognition.

Big Deezul

ladypink;12116 wrote: beep beep!!!!!!!!!
who got the keys to the Jeep? V-r-rrrrrrrooooom!
(uh-huh) I'm drivin to the beach
Top down, loud sounds, see my peeps (uhh)
Give them pounds, now look who it be (who it be)
It be me me me and Timothy (me me!)
Look like it's bout to rain, what a shame (uh-huh)
I got the Armor-All to shine up the stain
Oh Missy, try to maintain
Icky-icky-icky-icky-icky-icky-icky..

toptaz1000rr

next they will be sending kids to school with ipods...

ipods to LEARN ... GEEEEEZZZZZ... lol ...
(spoken like a true teacher) lol

jsin38

Be careful what you wish for. We were asked at work how we could cut down on the cost of training and downloading podcasts instead of attending instructor led classes was one of the popular ideas. Kill your iPod before it takes your job!

Oh, and please don't listen to it on the track or on the road. The number of times I've been cut off while commuting to work by an iPod wearing chucklehead makes me think I need even LOUDER pipes on the ol' Duc.

rk97

jsin38;12438 wrote: Be careful what you wish for. We were asked at work how we could cut down on the cost of training and downloading podcasts instead of attending instructor led classes was one of the popular ideas. Kill your iPod before it takes your job!
the market is way ahead of you! http://store.playawaydigital.com/ PlayAway is approaching major fast-food franchises (high employee turnover) to train their people. it's practically a disposable iPod, but not quite.