WTB: Dunlop 211 gpa takeoffs

Quickone4u

Title says it all. Looking to try out some race rubber this year, specifically Dunlop 211s. Hoping to find some takeoffs I can purchase soon as I would like to try them at one of the April VIR rounds. Looking for something in decent shape since I'll be popping my race rubber cherry :D

JTRC51

I have a 211 rear and a slick front in great shape, not sure if that set up works for you (?)

I don't have plans to take it off anytime soon with this cold ass weather but if your interested I can get you details and have them to you well before April.

Front UK Ntec Slick (Med compound)
Rear US 211 DOT (Med Plus compound)

Both have plenty of life left on them and used with warmers (front tire 2 TD's & rear 1 TD) with very even wear.

Quickone4u

JTRC51;297426 wrote: I have a 211 rear and a slick front in great shape, not sure if that set up works for you (?)

I don't have plans to take it off anytime soon with this cold ass weather but if your interested I can get you details and have them to you well before April.

Front UK Ntec Slick (Med compound)
Rear US 211 DOT (Med Plus compound)

Both have plenty of life left on them and used with warmers (front tire 2 TD's & rear 1 TD) with very even wear.
Pm sent. Still looking and open to other options guys. Open to Pirellis as well although I'm mostly interested in giving the Dunlops a try.

borislav

Control Rider
I have set of slick for sale 125/200 (suitable for 600-1000) medium/medium compounds $150.00