WTB: random 06 R6 parts, oem stock and aftermarket

Rydell

Just a few things remain before I can close the books on this recent high side. Couple extras I've been meaning to get too. If you have any of the following for an 06 R6 at decently used prices, let me know :cool:

Left side tank fairing (Please make sure this is for an 06 R6)
Kickstand (just 1 piece metal kickstand part, don't need other associated screws and miscellaneous parts)
Brake master cylinder mount (including the screws)
Gear indicator
Bazzaz quick shifter
Tank sliders

Rydell

And the dude sent the wrong year fairings.

*sigh*

Fairings going back up on the list.

Anyone want a set of, I'm guessing next years model tank fairings, for 50 shipped? Taking 25$ hit here, this is cash I need to put towards rubber on the track... I'll just have to pass on the tank fairings unless someones get a cheap set

Myers

Control Rider
Rydell;238463 wrote: Just a few things remain before I can close the books on this recent high side. Couple extras I've been meaning to get too. If you have any of the following for an 06 R6 at decently used prices, let me know :cool:

Left side tank fairing (Please make sure this is for an 06 R6)
Kickstand (just 1 piece metal kickstand part, don't need other associated screws and miscellaneous parts)
Brake master cylinder mount (including the screws)
Gear indicator
Bazzaz quick shifter
Tank sliders
just incase you are interested in going a different direction then the bazzaz...

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/2976001071.html.

Rydell

That's good, thanks Looney. I'm all ears, just heard good things about the Bazzaz, so I'll check that out.

CBR, I don't have an extra seat. I could however use an extra foam seat if you have one? Or if you have oem for cheap I could simply cut it down?