WTB Track bike!!! (3000 cash)

APHILLSH

Sep 17, 2012
I see so many nice bikes on here, but i live in San Diego CA. so if any of you have a bike and are in my area, please let me know what you have.

Thanks

Background info:
I have a 08 GSXR 600 that i recently low sided at the track, mainly cosmetic damage(got really lucky). Would rather crash a cheaper track bike, instead of risking my K8 again.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Jul 10, 2009
VA
I really hate to be the Captain Obvious on this one, but most of the bikes listed on here are probably going to be on the East coast. Might have something to do with being North EastSBA...

Just a guess.

:D

jcrich

Jul 12, 2008
MCO
Otto Man;255074 wrote: I really hate to be the Captain Obvious on this one, but most of the bikes listed on here are probably going to be on the East coast. Might have something to do with being North EastSBA...

Just a guess.

We used to have a NorthWest club.

twin ty

Jul 19, 2008
Otto Man;255074 wrote: I really hate to be the Captain Obvious on this one, but most of the bikes listed on here are probably going to be on the East coast. Might have something to do with being North EastSBA...

Just a guess.

NESBA members are all over the world. I happen to be currently in close location to the OP and travel between both coasts on a regular basis.