yall are in trouble

Beau Bennett

Oh man just found out my extended swing arm is goin to be here tonight. That way i ll have it on for VIR....i m thinkin the extra 6 inches will be enough to pass floyd around the outside of 3 and help my sv650 pull doolicous down the straight away.

D.Brown

SV?

Beau Bennett;66344 wrote: Oh man just found out my extended swing arm is goin to be here tonight. That way i ll have it on for VIR....i m thinkin the extra 6 inches will be enough to pass floyd around the outside of 3 and help my sv650 pull doolicous down the straight away.
SV? damnit boy! I thought you were on at least a 750!!!!:cool:

D. Brown #10

kris223

Those guys sell a flux capacitor!!

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=28

No shit ... pefrey

fluxcap.jpg

I need to set up a lemonade stand or something ... need some change for this baby.

Perlzuki

I'll bring some purple spray paint so we can notice when you go by. R-6 not fast enough???

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

kris223

Once I finish developing my automatic line detector, and I score some cash on that lemonade stand for the capacitor (do I need three of these?) I'll get some paint! Then! Oh yes ... Then!!!

flux-capacitor-merkaba-hexagram0.jpg

at $175k each, I'm gunna have to grow a few trees ...

Perlzuki

Betrace, If I had any say so, you would be banned from this board untill you posted a much better picture. My eyeballs hurt . Thats just wrong!

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

Mr.DJ

betarace;66594 wrote: dont forget to add one of these to your bike, it matches the swingarm

funny_big_girl_bike1.jpg

OMG!!! The person that engineered those heals should be nominated for Chief Principal Engineer of the United Nations. That, or shot on sight. Still thinking.......

If they could.... What do you think the conversation would be between the Kick Stand and her left shoe heal? LOL

D.Brown

jfloyd;66767 wrote: :wow:I need a tissue. I can't stop crying, from laughing so damn hard!
Chumps, Thats got " A" rider all over it . Floyd ,you are the ladies man,so you do the honors of the bump up!
D. Brown #10:cool:

626suzuki

Mr.DJ;66680 wrote: OMG!!! The person that engineered those heals should be nominated for Chief Principal Engineer of the United Nations. That, or shot on sight. Still thinking.......

If they could.... What do you think the conversation would be between the Kick Stand and her left shoe heal? LOL
It would be HELP ME!!! no bitch HELP ME!!!:D