Yamaha Day at Miller - FREE!!!!!

I have not really seen this really announced anywhere yet, but since Yamaha is a NESBA sponsor....

Zoom Zoom Track Days

You MUST own an R1, R6, FZ1 or FZ6R to attend.
2009/2010 bikes are FREE! Enter code: Hayes at checkout.
2008 and previous bikes are $50/day. Enter code: Bostrom at checkout. ALL BIKES WILL BE VERIFIED AT THE TRACK!

http://zoomzoomtrackdays.com/ti/zoomzoom/catgroup.html?category=27%20September%2c%202010%20%40%20Miller%20Motorsports%20Park&id=qA7mV8BN

http://zoomzoomtrackdays.com/ti/zoomzoom/catgroup.html?category=28%20September%2c%202010%20%40%20Miller%20Motorsports%20Park&id=qA7mV8BN

dave433;145545 wrote: Awsome deal. Now if I can only figure out how to disguise my 750. :notsure:

Same boat as me..... :(

mrh372;145549 wrote:
Miller is in Utah? Any deals like this on the East coast somewhere that you know of?

-mike

Yes, Miller is in Utah. I would not have known about it but the Navy sent me to Utah for 6-12 months so I was looking for a way to get on Miller.

fitz

The road course is a 4.5-mile-long, 40-50-foot-wide, 24-turn layout that provides a variety of cornering speeds, from 50 mph to well over 100 mph. The fastest cars and motorcycles will approach 200 mph on the track's 50-foot-wide, 3500-foot main straight

Safety was a major consideration in the design philosophy of Miller Motorsports Park. The circuit provides significant runoff areas, deep gravel traps and ample curbing to allow competitors to race hard, secure in the knowledge that if they make a mistake there is plenty of room for error designed into the circuit. Miller Motorsports Park enjoys a reputation as one of the safest racing facilities in the world.

Sounds awesome.

I love Utah, I guess I better start driving if I'm going to get there in time.

jfeagin;145817 wrote: Navy? Utah? Um. Okay! :notsure:

Yep, totally making that up... ;)

My permanent duty station is actually in Indiana, and is one of the largest in the United States (100 square miles) .... NSWC - Crane.

Now, as to why I am in Utah.... my job involves testing "stuff" for the Trident Missile, and Hill AFB is where the USAF has their Minutemen Program. We are using some of their facilities to complete our work.

jfeagin

Now missile testing in Utah makes sense! Sounds like a fun job. Actually, there's a pretty big Coast Guard facility not far from here in West Virginia. I think they buy a lot of Morton's for their training pond. :idea: