Yamaha EF2000i Inverter Generators (3 to Sell)

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
I want one. Will pick it up at the next Pittrace event (if you're going to be there). Or I can come pick it up since I'm just west of Philadelphia. I'm a CR #76 on the red/black/white 675R.

smorourke

I want one. Will pick it up at the next Pittrace event (if you're going to be there). Or I can come pick it up since I'm just west of Philadelphia. I'm a CR #76 on the red/black/white 675R.

I am a "maybe" for next Pitt Race weekend but I could shoot up this weekend with 1 and get it to you sooner.
My cell is 4105047842. Send me a text or call and we can coordinate.

andykurz

I would take one too, I live near Philly. Steve, let me know what you decide, maybe we can coordinate something?

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Finally back from camping vacation. Reception was spotty, so forgive my lack of comms. Scott, if it's all the same to you, could I pick the two up on Saturday morning (8/1)? Traffic would be much less....painful? Andy, I could drive yours out to wherever. Using the company truck and fuel is (ahem) free.

I couldn't figure out how to get both of you on a PM, sorry for the public posting.

andykurz

steve I can meet you somewhere too. Let me know what is easiest for you. I am at 717 880 4017 and in Lansdowne, PA (Delco)

And scott I need to pay you.