Yo Vinny 337!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Fastguy;173670 wrote: Vinny,

With your incredible thread response times has Nesba's administration solicited :rtfm: you to become a moderator?
This is my volunteer job...:D

hank

vinny337;173755 wrote: I hear you the weather has been crazy!! The liter bike is good to go we swapped motors this last Sunday.
Nice Vince - good to have you back on the 'big' bike.

I'll have to step my game up now - you keep getting faster and I keep getting slower.

But at least now we'll all have GoPro's running - as you were our inspiration to get them!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
hank;173783 wrote: Nice Vince - good to have you back on the 'big' bike.

I'll have to step my game up now - you keep getting faster and I keep getting slower.

But at least now we'll all have GoPro's running - as you were our inspiration to get them!
Lolo....too funny! Thanks Fred, I'm looking forward to learning a few more things from you. :cool:

1up5down

Control Rider
vinny337;173755 wrote: I hear you the weather has been crazy!! The liter bike is good to go we swapped motors this last Sunday.
You hear the weather has been crazy??? Where are you?? That darn Judy has been causing trouble with this fickle a$$ weather.

Glad to hear the liter bike is back up and running. It's always good to see a liter bike chasing after a 600:p.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
My man, I know what you meant here let me fix it for you...

1up5down;173869 wrote: You hear the weather has been crazy??? Where are you?? That darn Judy has been causing trouble with this fickle a$$ weather.

Glad to hear the liter bike is back up and running. It's always good to see a 600 chasing after a liter bike
:p.
Done! :D

1up5down

Control Rider
Vitamin_J;173967 wrote: You guys are addicts!
Says the person who replies at 12:47am! Had to get your daily fix in bright an early, huh?

How's it going Jody? When will we be blessed with your pressence on the track?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Yes, it was an interesting weekend to say the least… my motor in the 1k is not sounding good at all, after one session it needs some Marcbuilt love and I had a slow low sided on my 600 on my new paint job. Luckily it’s nothing major, someone told me not to run AMA pace…:D

Other than that it was a really fun time!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
trekuhl;177118 wrote: hows that engine working out (cough cough) :eek:
What's going Bud nice dicing with you yesterday, let's me know it's going to be a fun season...