Recent content by CC675

1. CC675

2010 Honda CBR 1000RR

How about; Radiator, front harness for lights, the stay or T bar for the lights, right foot peg, left entire rear set, headlights, brake and clutch levers? If not all of those parts, which ones are available? Also: what items would swap over to a 2006? Thanks, Clint
  2. CC675

2013 ATC Alum 5x10 V nose trailer single axle

Cool deal, thanks for the PM. I'll be using my trailer in late April to go racing, but then I may try to work a sale and buy this one. Is it in Illinois where you're at? I'll look again when I'm closer to being done with mine and hopefully it's still available. Thanks again!
  3. CC675

2013 ATC Alum 5x10 V nose trailer single axle

Could you shoot me a rough idea of what he's looking to get via PM? I've got a 2012 enclosed 6x12 V I am thinking about selling due to the size and the absense of my racing partner. The trailer is great, I just don't need that big of a parachute anymore, and this 5X10 is looking like a better...
  4. CC675

Who will be racing WERA at Summit 22-23 Sept?

Glad to hear you two are ok. I was the guy on the black and yellow Daytona 675 who made my way from 16th to 4th in the MW solo, before running out of gas on lap 14! Doh!
  5. CC675

Heroic SP-R Pro Size 11, White

Updated pricing. Anyone on the fence?
  6. CC675

Heroic SP-R Pro Size 11, White

I'm selling a pair of White Size 11, Heroic SP-R Pro's. They have only been tried on, never actually used. They'll fit if when you measure your hand with a metric cloth tape measure at the widest point, over your knuckles, you get near 22cm. Roughly 8.75"-9". They are Great gloves and my...
  7. CC675

Vir 8/4 8/5

I'll be there as well, attempting to give the other guy in this thread a hard time in the HWT classes. ;) See you guys there!
  8. CC675

Summit on Friday June 1, who's in?

I won't be there on Friday, but I am planning on racing the MW Solo on Saturday, and then HWTSS and HWTSB on Sunday.
  9. CC675

Roll Call Summit Main, April 8-9

I'm getting the final details ironed out for an appearance. Just realized it's Easter Sunday and my track buddy/support didn't until I just told him, so I'm hoping he's still down. I haven't decided if I'll go it alone yet.
  10. CC675

Jennings Feb 9-11

:agree:
  11. CC675

Thanks Simon! Summit 9/10- 9/11

Big thanks to Simon! Seeing the airfence there settles the mind in a way only airfence can! I'd also like to thank all the cornerworkers for everything they do to help keep us safe!
  12. CC675

Beaverun 9/25,9/26 ROLL CALL!

I'll be there with a friend on the 26th. We've never been to Beaver so if anyone wants to show us around for a few that'd be great. Oh yeah, mid-ish "I" group.
  13. CC675

VIDEO - Summit Main - 11 SEP 10 - Vets In Debt

Sweet vid! Hey, thanks for not sticking me in turn 10 and waiting until 2. I'm on the yellow Daytona 675 in the 5th and sixth scene. Hope I wasn't holding you up too bad! This was my first day in "I"