Recent content by MoTo ViXeN

1. MoTo ViXeN

Michelin Rain Tires NEW!!!

Brand new never mounted 120 front 180 rear $200 plus shipping. Kept in the house to keep out of harsh weather. Contact Donnie motomx131@gmail.com thanks
  2. MoTo ViXeN

1997 Fleetwood Flair Motorhome 30' Class A

Selling our motorhome to make room for a new trailer. 1997 Fleetwood Flair 30' 60k miles Runs perfect Completely Self contained Never smoked in Sleeps six comfortably 2 AC/Heat units Side awning Outside side storage on both sides Generator Hot water heater LP gas or electric refrigeration...
  3. MoTo ViXeN

1997 Fleetwood Flair Motorhome 30'

We are selling our motor home to make room for a new trailer. Everything is in perfect working order with 60,000 (ish) miles Asking $16,500.00 Located in Asheville, NC Please ask to speak with Donnie at this number 828-776-0131, 9am-11pm EST new electric fan new clutch fan radiator...
  4. MoTo ViXeN

Chic Rider New To NESBA

Oddly familiar here LOL JK. But welcome to the NESBA family and the forums! Always good to see more chickies! I cant wait till my BF gets his stuff together so I can steal all his old stuff and do some track days myself! LOL
  5. MoTo ViXeN

Brake Rotor Question

I was just curious if anyone knows if a 05 cbr 600's brake rotors will fit on a 07 cbr 600?
  6. MoTo ViXeN

CMP Sept. 4/5

LOL I'll deff let him know. He is kinda up in the air at the moment on what to do with it. Thinking of getting a 1k or paying his off then fixing it no more bike pymt or just fixing and rolling with it. Hope he figures it out soon LOL Barber isnt far off!
  7. MoTo ViXeN

CMP Sept. 4/5

Gee wiz lol you just now realizing ha ha. Nah its okay lol.
  8. MoTo ViXeN

CMP - B group - Afternoon Crash

That would of been one of my crew that I was with. Let me know if you hear of any video of it. He is wanting to see it what we all seen. But he is okay bumps and bruises no breaks but really sore...
  9. MoTo ViXeN

CMP Sept. 4/5

yeah his GF was all tore up. It was the first time she has ever seen him wreck. Her and him went with my BF and I to the track with one other friend. I had to stop her and get her calmed down before she got too upset... that never helps matters. But once she saw him moving around she started...
  10. MoTo ViXeN

CMP Sept. 4/5

Did you see it?
  11. MoTo ViXeN

CMP Sept. 4/5

Just curious if any one got any video of the wreck in A class toward the end of the day Sept 5th that happened in the kink? If so would you post a link or the video? We are dying to see! :D
  12. MoTo ViXeN

Roll Call for CMP 07/12 and 07/13

Watch out for them dreadful fire ants, they are brutal! UGH they got me last time :banghead: what I get for wearing flip flops I suppose LOL
  13. MoTo ViXeN

Best weekend ever at RA from the guy stationed next to the photobooth

browse around in the NESBA Track Day Store http://www.trackdaystore.com/ or try Superbike Supplyhttp://www.superbikesupply.com/
  14. MoTo ViXeN

Road Atlanta!!!! Sick Two Days!!!<

I have a ton of pics from Friday and Sat and a few short video clips of motomx131 but there are some other riders mixed in there too. The videos aren't great but it something to look at... I need to invest in a tripod! here is the link to all of it...