Recent content by Nolan1000

1. Nolan1000

Former Midwest Rider

Hi all. Moved from IL to GA in 2017. I’ve done a few days at Tally but plan to join some days with N2 in 2021. My wife and I look forward to getting back out there on a regular basis and getting to know the the N2 crew.
  2. Nolan1000

Thank You, NESBA!

Best of luck to you Nick!
  3. Nolan1000

FS 2011 BWM S1000RR KWS Race bike

:wow:Nice bike!
  4. Nolan1000

Sobottka's t3 crash @ bhf 9/11/11

Chimichanga tried to kill me!! I survived the first taco. But the second one put me past the breaking point. Team Chouffe had a laugh at my expense.:haha: Its cool though. Funny thing was the next day at the rider's meeting Ricardo asks me " Howz your ass mang?" LOL
  5. Nolan1000

BHF videos

It can get pretty busy sometimes and from what I saw in your video the CRs that waved you by were working with other riders. When someone asks me to ride with them I usually have them meet me by my pit by the second call and take them out directly. There's nothing wrong with asking for an eval...
  6. Nolan1000

The tankslapper guy

I had a front row seat to both of the big front straight crashes this weekend and let me tell you its a hard thing to watch when you spend time working with, talking to and getting to know members coming up the ranks. Tim your crash gave me flashbacks to my first day as a CR when Greg did the...
  7. Nolan1000

Congratulations

Congrats Dave, Lars, Jim, Corey, John and everyone else on the bumps! Well done. :)
  8. Nolan1000

9/4 b group.

Glad to see you able to post here Phil and I hope you heal up just as quickly. When that last session went out I was the last CR in line but not enough members went out so when I saw you and I think Mike go out with Chad I decided to follow. They started to gap you a bit so I decided that I...
  9. Nolan1000

I want to say thank you

Good to hear you're alright Mike. Heal up fast bro.
  10. Nolan1000

BFR July 16th 17th?

That's an understatement ;)
  11. Nolan1000

Rear tire warmer?

Exchanged emails with Woodcraft and I agree their customer service is great.:)
  12. Nolan1000

Rear tire warmer?

Thanks for all the offers! I'll hit Matt or Rob up when I see them at the track. My current dual temp woodcrafts are only a year old. I'm gonna see if they will repair or replace them. I have a new set on order but its backordered until the updated units are available.
  13. Nolan1000

Rear tire warmer?

Anybody going to BHF this weekend that has a spare rear tire warmer that will fit a 190? If so can I please borrow it? Mine crapped out. Thanks.
  14. Nolan1000

randy goes racing...

Nice work Randy. Congrats!