Recent content by Rydell

1. Rydell

2010 Dainese Yamaha Black and White Size 54 ( euro) 1 piece suit

Yikes, not sure how I left that out. Price has been edited into the original post
  2. Rydell

2010 Dainese Yamaha Black and White Size 54 ( euro) 1 piece suit

Location is Richmond, VA. I also travel to Baltimore regularly if you're in the area. This was originally purchased from a dealer in London for 1500 who were the only ones left selling this suit at the time. It's had 1 wreck on it at VIR, and the "damage" can be seen on the pictures below...
  3. Rydell

WTB: 06 R6 Stator crankcase cover

Got one, thanks everyone!
  4. Rydell

Sorry for the delayed response, folks. Financial situation going through the rough. Both PM'd.
  5. Rydell

Had a spill last season and she's been sitting injured for awhile, this will be the first project preparing for this season! Just need a good used one... if you have one laying around I'd be glad to take it off your hands. If you can get idea of shipping cost too, it would be going to 23060...
  6. Rydell

Got video from July 1st VIR South?

Post it up! Got a friend that was in B, and myself that was I. :popcorn: Black #19 :cheers
  7. Rydell

Ayden Lee Racing gear still around?

Crash tested one of the suites FWIW. Turn 1 lowside at VIR north. Suit got a few scuffs, no tears, but most importantly I didn't get a single bruise. Well made suit, and Brett is a very cool guy. He'll treat you well if you decide to go with them, and they are still in business (hopefully)
  8. Rydell

VIR South Power Receptacle Type?

Don't recall if VIR South receptacles are the same as North or not :notsure: Can anyone confirm the type? :cheers:
  9. Rydell

WTB: random 06 R6 parts, oem stock and aftermarket

That's good, thanks Looney. I'm all ears, just heard good things about the Bazzaz, so I'll check that out. CBR, I don't have an extra seat. I could however use an extra foam seat if you have one? Or if you have oem for cheap I could simply cut it down?
  10. Rydell

And the dude sent the wrong year fairings. *sigh* Fairings going back up on the list. Anyone want a set of, I'm guessing next years model tank fairings, for 50 shipped? Taking 25$ hit here, this is cash I need to put towards rubber on the track... I'll just have to pass on the tank fairings...
  11. Rydell

Looking for a decent condition 4 stroke 125 full size dirt bike

Bout 400 more than I can swing too. Good deal though, and good luck.
  12. Rydell

Looking for a decent condition 4 stroke 125 full size dirt bike

I can do work on it if necessary. My budget depends on what's being offered, definitely no more than 500, maybe 600 for a good deal. 2000+ TTR would be ideal, but I'm short on time so I'm opening to other offers. When contacting or posting please say what you have and what you expect to get for...
  13. Rydell

Best bang for buck generator?

What dB ranges have you folks found acceptable? What should these guys be aiming for??
  14. Rydell

Enclosed Trailer Advice

Just my 2 cents, get a 7 foot width. 6 foot won't be wide enough to work on the bike inside the trailer if you wanted. You'd be tight on space with 3 bikes in there as well. Additionally, if you wanted to put cots down to sleep in there, you could mount them on the wall to fold down. If you did...
  15. Rydell

Just a few things remain before I can close the books on this recent high side. Couple extras I've been meaning to get too. If you have any of the following for an 06 R6 at decently used prices, let me know :cool: Left side tank fairing (Please make sure this is for an 06 R6) Kickstand (just 1...