Recent content by twin ty

1. twin ty

Bell Star shields - NEW

I'll take them if you can ship. Thanks Ty
  2. twin ty

Shirts for Nesba?

T-shirts I have 2 black Nesba shirts that I dont wear from back in the day. If somebody wants them just post up or PM me.
  3. twin ty

Where are they now?

Im back!!! Just pulled into Vernon Hills from San Diego. Just a quick 2000 miles. What up Chris! (One of my Bump daddy's :cheers::cheers:) Thanks for starting this thread.
  4. twin ty

03 R6 upper fairing fitment problem

I had the same issue. I will pm you my number. Call me and I will tell you what I did. Ty
  5. twin ty

Thunderhill and Sears Point laps with voiceover from Ken Hill

Nice!! Perfect timing, I will be riding ThunderHill next month. Ty
  6. twin ty

Its official

Yes I did hear about this season. Sucks. We can only hope right? Oh Jim btw did you get to ride this year? Hope you are getting back to your old self. Steve, Ed and Big Meanie looking forward to 2013!! Well after the snow melts.....:argh:
  7. twin ty

Its official

Moving back to Chicago in February!! Looking forward to riding with you guys again. Ty
  8. twin ty

WTB Track bike!!! (3000 cash)

NESBA members are all over the world. I happen to be currently in close location to the OP and travel between both coasts on a regular basis.
  9. twin ty

WTB Track bike!!! (3000 cash)

Check your PM's.
  10. twin ty

Would you come back to NESBA?

Definitely!! Looks like I may be moving back to the area next year. I would really like to have the Midwest/Midcentral regions back in full force!!!:cool: Ty
  11. twin ty

Old habbits

Hey guys!! I was expecting to see pictures of another Aprilia gone bad, glad you had a good time. :cool: Tell Mike I said hey.
  12. twin ty

New memeber from Los Angeles Ca

When you guys decide to hit the track send me a PM. Im in SOCAL area as well. Ty
  13. twin ty

Ridersin Roanoke, Va area

Franklin County class of 93". Several of us ol school Nesbians around. Ty
  14. twin ty

bike transport ideas to California

Rugby, Do yourself a favor and send them via forward air. You will have to make overnight stops and 2 bikes in an open trailer in some unfamiliar places may be sketchy. I did the Chicago to southern Cali move a few years ago. Wont do it again if I can help it. Congrats and when you get here...
  15. twin ty

Jim Meigs and Patti getting married today!

Congrats wishing you guys prosperity and health. Ty