Recent content by wsuduc

1. W

2005 749 red ducati...2900m $$8500

nickmick;63137 wrote: 8500 SHOULD be a good price for a 05 749 with
  2. W

6' x 12' trailer 4 sale

I sent you a PM with my email address. I would like some photos please :) thanks, Jeremy
  3. W

Motogp.com VideoPass

I have no first hand experience, but from what I have been told on other board, the extra money for hi-res is worth it. I guess it is only for the races, all the other video content is the same low res stuff.
  4. W

May 10th Summit Main

I am in! First event of the year!! YIPPIE!
  5. W

Oil on the tire, toss it or able to clean it?

I oiled my rear tire on my SV once. I cleaned it with brake fluid and it looked like crap! But I took it out on a few slow laps, scrubbed it in like it was a new tire and I actually raced on it the same day. Might have been a young and dumb moment, but it worked. I would think soap and water...
  6. W

FS: 2008 Ducati 848 w/Everything - $15,000

Jesus Ryan you sure do make a man that is not in the market for a new bike to be in the market! I was at VIR when you low sided it, that was a bummer.
  7. W

Ducati Track Farings, Stay Frame Slider F/S

I sent a PM. If you you are looking for a set of 749 fairings I might have a deal for you.
  8. W

anyone suggest a cheap generator?

isn't that the truth! I feel like a boob when I ask people to move their noisy gen's away from my pit, but why should I have to deal with it when I bought the Honda! I got the Honda and am extremely happy with it, however, after seeing Stickboy's gens, I wish I would have saved the $550 and...
  9. W

Recommendations - VIR Places to Stay

The Lodge at the track? that is where I am staying. $89 a night. Might be dump??? Will find out I will be there 13/14th.
  10. W

Summit 10-24

I am signed up. Last TD of the year for me, unless I can swing a road Atlanta somehow this fall...
  11. W

VIR Lodging?

Sweet, I will be on the north paddock! Looks like it will be a camping weekend! If there is power I can kick in a little space heater in the trailer when I go ghetto style and sleep in my trailer!
  12. W

VIR Lodging?

So when you all are at VIR, where do you stay? Camp at the track or do you get a motel close by? Never been and thought I would pole the experts. Thanks for any insight.
  13. W

Maryland check-in

Add nother Hagerstown boy here! Nothing but country roads and I only have track bike! bummer
  14. W

What are the chances?

I could be wrong, but I think it is slim to none. Isn't it NESBA policy that if you purchase a slot it is your slot even if you don't show? I could be way off, but somehow I remember something like that. Someone with may more knowledge than me can give you a positive on that. Are there any...
  15. W

Summit Point tire service

Done, I will be there early to help Corey out. Thanks