Search results

1. B

Bridgestone R10

Hey guys..I know everyone is anticipating this year as much as i am so I am wondering if anyone knows where i can buy some R10's Tires and get a deal if i buy in bulk?
  2. B

Stock body work off 2006 R6

Hey got some blue/white bodywork for 2006 R6. It is is really good condition if not perfect. It has the stock OEM plastics, mirrors, rear seat, headllights, and intake tubes. If you guys want pics just email me or PM me. You can also get pics by texting me 757-846-1874. 1000$ Negotiable
  3. B

How much is it worth?

Hey guys got a question. I have the stock body work off of a 2006 R6. Its in perfect condition with all plastics head lights rear seat mirrors and rear pegs. How much is this worth?
  4. B

Sv650 2001 1500$

bill of sale only Mileage unknown but around 13000-16000 great bike runs good just don't ride it. Was a terrific starting bike and really made me faster when i rode a 600. oil changed every 2 track days quick turn throttle Clip ons and rear sets two brothers exhaust stainless steel brakelines...
  5. B

Bridgestones 003 Rear?

Hey guys does anyone have any rear for a 003 that they want to sell at VIR this weekend. I m just looking for enough tire to get me threw a Sunday at south. 180 Please
  6. B

Renting Leathers

Hey guys this might not be the best place to ask this on this forum but i have a buddy who is going to be riding on the track for the first time on the 21st and he wanted to rent leathers gloves and boots. Do you know if the store the nesba uses has them? Also hes riding a 848, and i was...
  7. B

2000 haulmark 6 x 12 enclosed lowboy trailer

I bought it in the winter time to race but i m going on a trip on i won't have time to take racing as a full time event, so i am going to sell this and just throw the bike in the back of the truck. I have only used it once to tow my pops Harley up to blacksburg. I know when we were pulling this...
  8. B

2003 Yamaha R6 $3400

A freakin sweet bike...but i am broke and have to do some repairs on my house. Plus it doesn't help that my riding mate is leaving me so i have decided to sell it. I still have my Sv so i ll be bringing that back to the track this year. Has 10600 miles on it. I m not sure exzactly how many it...
  9. B

Canon Powershot 12.1 Megapixel Digital camera

Brand new in box never opened. Canon PowerShot 12.1-Megapixel Digital Camera Lithium-ion battery pack, battery charger USB cable, A/V cable Wrist strap Digital Camera Solution software CD-ROM Owner's manual Retail $330.00 Selling for $200.00 you pay shipping Location Hampton Va 757-846-1874...
  10. B

32 LCD TV panasonic Brand New

Panasonic VIERA / 32" Class / 720p / 60Hz / LCD HDTV with Apple® iPod® Dock Tabletop stand, 4-device remote Batteries, power cord Owner's manual Its box has never been opened. Selling for $375.00 and you pay for shipping located in hampton Va 757-846-1874
  11. B

32 LCD TV panasonic Brand New

Brand new in box http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Panasonic+-+VIERA+/+32%22+Class+/+720p+/+60Hz+/+LCD+HDTV+with+Apple%26%23174%3B+iPod%26%23174%3B+Dock/9235133.p?id=1218068137077&skuId=9235133&st=32"%20Panasonic&cp=1&lp=2 I am selling for $400.00. Thing is sweet i just don't need it
  12. B

paging frantz

Hey man i thought we had some video of a session?either way pm me and become a friend
  13. B

yall are in trouble

Oh man just found out my extended swing arm is goin to be here tonight. That way i ll have it on for VIR....i m thinkin the extra 6 inches will be enough to pass floyd around the outside of 3 and help my sv650 pull doolicous down the straight away.
  14. B

Stream World superbike

Hey guys i am tryin not to look at any threads, because i don't want to read anything about the races this weekend, I was wondering if someone could post a site where i could stream the races? I saw something last week but i don't want to go threw the threads and try and find it again. I am at...
  15. B

Any other sv650 or 2 strokes in A

Any one else with a bike i can contend with goin to VIR on the 23 24 and the 25 riding in advanced?