1. Pseudolus

Dad Braggin' Moment

Lmao! Great video!!
  2. Pseudolus

July 6 @ NJMP - Who's in?

In! +2 brothers!
  3. Pseudolus

Retired

You don't get to quit until I pass you!!!!! At least 2 years more, AT LEAST! I'm sad and angry. Im sangry. ENJOY the FAM brother, uncle, sensai..... :first:
  4. Pseudolus

A quick question..

Holy sh@t this thread is AMAZING! Dad and his boy looking to do something fun. I'm inspired just reading this! Get on anything and come ride with us! I'm on a business trip, wishing I could see my boy tonight. To see raceless man and his son entering a life long addiction makes me feel less...
  5. Pseudolus

Congratulations to our Newest CR's

Congratulations!!!!!
  6. Pseudolus

NJMP - Thunderbolt May 4th Roll Call!

There isn't a person that has ridden with this org, that doesn't value Judy and Lenny's feedback. You just had two of the very best at your disposal! Glad you had a great time. Ok, I've never criticized the org, but we had NO IDEA Nick was giving a lunch session!!!!!! We need louder PA...
  7. Pseudolus

I've given up hoping for a pass in the the corners with you. I'm perfectly content with a pass on the straights with my 190 horsepower vs. your 50? Baby steps! And then i can edit the video.... Let me talk to my crew chief (my brother) and see if he has any he can bring. I'm useless with the...
  8. Pseudolus

That's right brother Bro! I love this sport because you strive so hard to overtake those who taught you everything you know! I'd be nothing on the track without all of you who were so generous with your knowledge and at the same time, I'm trying to show you how effective your training is...
  9. Pseudolus

Don't be shy folks. This crew will help in any way possible. In the morning when everyone's setting up and you're looking at each other's bikes, trying to figure out who's cool, just say "good morning" and all of a sudden, you'll see you're surrounded by GREAT people. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! In...
  10. Pseudolus

N2 Announces ATP (Advanced Training Program), Certifies Coaches with YCRS

Giggity!!!!!!! Until I clicked the link, I thought the story was just about coaches getting a certification... Holy sh@t this is fantastic! For anyone who was initially lazy like me.... Asbury, NJ - N2 Track Days announces its new Advanced Training Program (ATP), which will be offered to its...
  11. Pseudolus

May 4 NJMP Thunderbolt?

LMAO!!!! You haven't even seen the details on the back! You can ask Dave what it looks like from that viewpoint at the end of the day......:D Obviously I'm doing anything I can to get him out there! Probably need to rethink this strategy.....
  12. Pseudolus

In with 2 brothers coming! LOVE the track map with lines! :first:
  13. Pseudolus

May 4 NJMP Thunderbolt?

FINALLY!!!!!!! I get to ride with VIN!!! Oh he's been telling me about the fishing experience (reeling you in)! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! "Be gentle"
  14. Pseudolus

Lenny's R1 pics...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Pseudolus

May 4 NJMP Thunderbolt?

I just saw the e-mail about the early discount ending this Friday! I'm now all registered and I love the feature where you automatically see what "buddies" are signed up as well! Hopefully more "buddies" are planning to come!!!!! I understand Mr. Sanders got scared of the Beamer boys and is...
  16. Pseudolus

What's stopping you from your first track day?

You are definitely a legitimate winner of the 6 pack! Now we have to end up at the same track or if I see you attending an event my brother's going to, I'll send it with him. Hit up Generous John above to take him up on his offer to at least get you out there in some borrowed gear if...
  17. Pseudolus

New Member from Philly suburbs

Welcome Reese! I'm out in KOP area. Look forward to seeing you at the track.
  18. Pseudolus

New paint.

+1,000!!!!!!!
  19. Pseudolus

Not sure why you want to ride on them on the street first but it reminded me of a thread from a while ago.......:D http://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/taking-it-easy-with-new-tires.25349/
  20. Pseudolus

Holy sh@t now I believe it!!!!! This is my friend Paul AKA "Juan"! You're going to have a blast man. Welcome to our other Family! And I'll even let you use my pit crew! :D