Search results

1. griffonrider

Road Atlanta over the 4th of July

Thinking about the 4th and 5th. Can't swing the 6th because of work commitments. I'm riding VIR south the weekend before. Kinda waiting to see how that one goes for me before making the decision. This season has not been a good one so far for me. I'm cautiously optimistic that all my bad...
  2. griffonrider

wtb Ducati 1098 1199 1098

Forget the double duty. Once you ride a Ducati on a racetrack, you'll hate it on the street. It's just too damn frustrating not being able to let it stretch it's legs. I've got all the street stuff boxed up if you come up with a deal on a track only bike that can still be switched. I'll let...
  3. griffonrider

July 4th at Road Atlanta

Thanks Rob!!! I'll see ya there.
  4. griffonrider

July 4th at Road Atlanta

Reading this was a very pleasant surprise. Thank you for the quick and timely update. I didn't expect to hear what happened to the event on the 4th for at least a week or 3. I was planning my first track days with N2 on the 4th and 5th and when I went to check on it, the 4th was gone. I for...
  5. griffonrider

Roll Call: Road Atlanta April 18-20

What is "point to pass"? A wave by from a CR? Please forgive my ignorance.
  6. griffonrider

Insurance and the track

I was told a looong time ago, "If ya can't wad it up and throw it in that dumpster over there, don't bring it out here." Just sayin' ;)
  7. griffonrider

Coming in

Welcome!!! I'm in the Nashville area too. I also ride a Ducati--'07 1098.
  8. griffonrider

Alpinestars Tech 1R suit size 40

John, Bring it to VIR.
  9. griffonrider

Alpinestars 1 pc carver suit

what size????
  10. griffonrider

2007 33' KZ Sportsman Toy Hauler 5th

Fair enough. I have a toy hauler but my F-150 isn't the truck I want to pull it. Let me know if you sell the trailer and still want to sell the truck.
  11. griffonrider

2007 33' KZ Sportsman Toy Hauler 5th

What do you want for the truck? Got pics?
  12. griffonrider

N2 2014 Schedule - PLEASE READ

I'm not as computer literate as you Aman, so I just have a massive (24x36) calendar on the wall with tracks on the specific dates. Good thing I used pencil eh? :D Hope to see you again soon.
  13. griffonrider

New organization

Valid point!!!! I purchased a 10 day package and I've already disputed the charge and received a provisional refund. I want my $1500.00 refunded but I still might check out the RA dates with the new org. and pay the elite member price.
  14. griffonrider

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

My first thought as well but I'm glad to see the triples at RA!!!!!:D
  15. griffonrider

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

Best view I've ever had :D
  16. griffonrider

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

Almost as good as a 1098 but not quite:D
  17. griffonrider

2011 gsxr-750

Damn Matt!!!! Tell us how you really feel. :dunno::D
  18. griffonrider

Roll call Barber who's going?

Yeah John, that R6 doesn't respond well to lots of throttle when it's on the side of the tire. Pitched my ass off coming out of turn 8 at Jennings. I'm kinda bruised up but nothing broken. As for the bike, nothing Chuck and Jerry can't handle as soon as I scrape together the cash. Besides...
  19. griffonrider

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

I have a '76 Kaw 900 that has never been down. Still stock. I've had it since '78. I had just come in from a nice spring evening putt around the "neighborhood" the night I signed up with NESBA for the first time.
  20. griffonrider

Roll call Barber who's going?

I wish I could be there but between work and healing from my "dismount" at Jennings, I will not be there. Y'all have fun.