Search results

1. 1

FS: FunFinder 330 toy hauler

Up for sale is like a brand new Fun Finder 330 model that was purchased brand new last December from an RV dealer in Muskeegon, MI. This toyhauler is still under manufacture's warranty and also has a 5 year exterior protection on paint, decals etc... This camper is under 7000 lbs dry and 1/2 ton...
  2. 1

FS: Arrow full titanium exhaust 06-09 gsxr 600/750

ARROW FULL TITANIUM EXHAUST 06-09 gsxr 600/750 msrp $1300 Selling for $395 shipped!!! no leaks, comes with all hardware, muffler bracket, springs and header gaskets. only 1200 miles on this system. muffler is dented and few scuffs, but works with no problems. all pieces are numbered for easy...
  3. 1

FS: 07' GSXR 600 FULL PART OUT (oem + aftermarket parts)

Parting out my race bike/track bike. 07' gixxer 600 with 13,501 original miles Motor was custom tuned by livengood motorsports earlier this year. I have a salvaged rebuilt title. I'm located north east of Atlanta, GA. All prices are with shipping included unless noted otherwise. accept PAYPAL...
  4. 1

FS: OEM NEON YELLOW POWDER CATED GSXR WHEELS

06-07 Gsxr 600/750 oem set of wheels. MINT CONDITION. tires mounted only once. no chips, scratches or dents. comes with michelin cups tires still good for at least a weekend. These were professionally powder coated neon yellow, brand new japanese koyo and naichi bearings and oem rotors front and...
  5. 1

FS: Complete OEM bmw s1000rr body work

Selling a complete set of body work except for a gas tank from a 2013 s1000rr with 3500 miles in Racing red color N77. Currently have everything individually listed on eBay but would rather sell as a complete kit. Everything is in perfect condition. $2100 shipped Located in Atlanta GA.
  6. 1

FS: OEM YAMAHA front brake pads 07-08 R1

Got 2 sets of brand new, never used or open oem front brake pads for 2007-2008 yamaha R1. Retails for 50bux a set Selling both for 65 shipped
  7. 1

FS: Ohlins steering damper R1

sold!
  8. 1

Pitbull stand for MV Augusta or Ducati 1098

Sold!
  9. 1

FS:Yoshimura TRC slip on for 06-07 gsxr 600/750

exhaust is sold
  10. 1

FS: 2013 7x16 Enclosed Trailer FULLY LOADED

2013 Freedom trailer 7×14 + 2ft vnose tandem axle with electric brakes that was custom built earlier this year. It is basically like brand new, it has been used about 6 times going to a track day. Fully loaded, 7ft ceiling, rooftop 13.5btu AC, walls and ceiling fully insulated, rubber diamond...
  11. 1

WTB: upper stay bracket for Gixxer

looking for an upper stay fairing bracket oem or aftermarket for gsxr 600/750 06-07 Thanks
  12. 1

WTB: Steering damper gsxr

Looking to buy an aftermarket damper for an 06-07 gsxr 600/750 Looking to purchase GPR, scott's, or pitbull. Paypal ready
  13. 1

Thanks!!!

Mad Props to Chuck and his colleague for fixing my suspension and getting my rear new shock properly adjusted and making my bike handle 10x better! Great customer service as always! :adore:
  14. 1

My Enclosed Trailer Journey PICS

Hello Nesbians, I'd like to share few words and pics of my trailer purchase and ideas with you guys, to help others in the future with a layout for their next trackday transport. When I first got sucked into this so called track day riding ( I call it a second mortgage) I purchased me a small...
  15. 1

Is my wheel beyond repair?

Had a bearing go out on me this past weekend at RA and almost made me spill. thanks to good Samaritans at the paddock I was back on track in no time. I took the wheel apart and tapped out the bearings out (well one of them lol) and noticed the hole where the inner spacer sits to be larger and...
  16. 1

Road Atlanta videos

one of mine in Intermediate and one of my buddy's riding on Sunday. Beautiful day despite few mechanical hick ups. http://youtu.be/oElH1wdfNjE http://youtu.be/UvmBhqvCYy0
  17. 1

WTB: 06 07 gsxr 600 750 rear wheel

Looking to purchase a rear wheel for my bike. looking for a wheel that comes with rear rotor and wheel spacers on each side. Thanks Jacob 678-sixsixtwo-1555
  18. 1

FS: Akrapovic Full titanium exhaust R6

Selling a slightly used Akrapovic titanium full exhaust for 03-05 yamaha r6. exhaust is still mounted on the bike. Exhaust is in great condition, no dings, dents or any visible damage. Downgrading to a slip on to cover for some more track days lol Asking 900 shipped. This exhaust retails brand...
  19. 1

WTB: Steering Damper Gsxr 600/750

Looking for a steering damper that will fit 06-07 gsxr 600/750 in good condition. Thanks Jacob