Search results

1. nodakgus

WERA GNF Barber Ananth Seetharaman

Dom, do you remember when Ananth and I showed up at Barber (back in 2008?) with our BMW K1200S street bikes? Who would have thought then that Ananth would be on course to launch a new career as a racer and ditch his boring day job! :wow:
  2. nodakgus

News on Fred Duncan

One of the best. I did not know Fred personally except for incidental contact I had with him at track days that he ran (mostly at Putnam), He always had a smile and twinkle in his eye that immediately set people at ease. He was a born leader because of his charismatic personality. I am...
  3. nodakgus

2006 Yamaha R6R

Your bike PM sent
  4. nodakgus

FS: 2007 Kawi ZX-6R

Bike is sold Bike is sold
  5. nodakgus

WERA Track Bike - Rare 05 Ninja ZX6rr

PM sent....
  6. nodakgus

PM sent Second PM sent. Want to try to firm up something.
  7. nodakgus

Bike PM just sent...
  8. nodakgus

Did I emphasize "OBO"?? (Within reason) Bike located in St. Louis County, Missouri Except for the fairing rash, bike is in great shape!
  9. nodakgus

What kind of laptimer is part of the deal? Also, PM sent.
  10. nodakgus

All crash damage fixed (minor stuff like broken levers). Sunday morning bump.
  11. nodakgus

$3,250 OBO Great first bike! Salvage title only. 5,xxx miles. * Two sets of bodywork - white and red/blue (both have some rash see below) * Steel braided front brakes * Upgraded pads - changed spring of 2012 * 520 Driven chain kit -1 and +1 * Frame sliders * GP shift (easily changed to std...
  12. nodakgus

PM sent...
  13. nodakgus

Broke off a swingarm spool holder. Now what?

Must be a thing w/ ZX6R because it happened on my 2007 track bike about 5 weeks ago. The welders I talked to want the swing arm off. If I am going to go through the trouble of removing the swing arm I decided to just buy another swing arm off ebay and save the hassle/trip/expense of the welder....
  14. nodakgus

what type of generator to use

I bought this exact unit and have no regrets. Perfect for running warmers and a fan.
  15. nodakgus

Best bang for buck generator?

I recently went down this path trying to figure out if a cheaper generator could fit the bill. FWIW, after much research, forum searching and a little soul-searching, I decided to do it right and got the Honda EU2000i. Reliability, noise control, efficiency and resale value ruled my decision.
  16. nodakgus

Stan Braxton: 1960- 2011

Very sad news indeed. My deepest sympathies to family and friends. Steve
  17. nodakgus

Barber Motorsports PM 11/12/2011 Videos

I was riding off my normal pace not the beginner group avg. pace. Even so, that does not justify cutting off a rider in a corner. Was that you who made the pass?
  18. nodakgus

Barber Motorsports PM 11/12/2011 Videos

That was me who got passed at the 1:18 mark. I am glad I was riding off-pace and had time to veer right. Talk about taking one's line away...I was not a little pissed that someone would do that! Steve
  19. nodakgus

Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

I am stunned speechless even though I have never had the honor of meeting Mike. The words expressed in this forum thread speak volumes of the great man he was. My heartfelt condolences to his wife, family and friends. A tragic loss. Steve
  20. nodakgus

FS: Suit, boots and back protector

Teknic Chicane one-piece suit U.S. size 50 = $75 SOLD! Teknic Kangaroo race boots U.S. 12 Euro 47 = was $50. New price = $40 SOLD! BMW back protector Large = $50 = SOLD! Email me for pics if interested at Steveg@ahcpa.com. Thanks, Steve