Search results

1. S

2003 R6 Trackbike

2003 R6 Trackbike for sale. Bill of Sale only. Located in Raleigh, NC Title information (long story)- I do have the Title but could not get it put into my name due to signing it on the wrong line. The person I bought it from never had it Titled in their name and when I signed it under her name...
  2. S

Teknic Xcelerator suit

2011 Teknic Xcelerator Suit only worn 3 times. Kangaroo leather, very lightweight. Always worn with undersuit underneath. Never crashed in and knee pucks are hardly scraped. Size 44. I'm 5'9" 175lbs and it fits me perfect with chest protector, back protector and armour shorts underneath. Still...
  3. S

R6 Wheels and Micron High Mount

R6 wheels for sale: Came off 2003 R6 Includes Front and rear rotors, axles from 2006 R6, rear caliper bracket, spacers, cush drive, dampers and 525 sprocket off 2006 R6. Not sure what years they fit but with supplied axles they should fit up to 2007. Wheels are straight and in good condition...
  4. S

WTB Barber 4/25 I group

Anyone want to sell their April 25th ticket to Barber?
  5. S

FS: 2003 R6 OEM Fairings

2003 R6 OEM Fairings for sale. Solo Tail, integrated turn signals, flush mounts. Excellent condition!!!!!! $650 shipped Call Brian @ 813-325-1653
  6. S

For Sale: 03' R6 Stock Plastics

2003 R6 Stock plastics- Black w/ red flames Solo seat- don't have the passenger seat No front fender No gas tank Tail has integrated turn signals Aftermarket turn signals in front Can send pics upon request. Great shape! $700 shipped
  7. S

2000 RC51 for sale/Trade

I'm looking to sell this for $4200 in track form or trade for a 600-750cc. The bike is in great shape and runs like a champ. I'm the 3rd owner. The first owner was a honda technician and put on the first 6k. The guy I bought it from had it for 4 years and put 4k on it (which I'm pretty sure he...
  8. S

WTB: Friend needs a suit

My friend who is deployed needs a suit. He's 6'4" 205lbs with Athletic build. I'm trying to hook him up so he can do some track days with me this year. His email is Jsprice1128@yahoo.com if you want to shoot him pics. Thanks guys