Search results

1. GCBC

new RS11 rear tire 200/55/17

only have one left! 175 shipped! 412.400.6900
  2. GCBC

15+ R1 titanium/carbon Graves 3/4ths exhaust system - $900 + Shipping

Mint, as new. not a single mark scratch or grease/boot stain. 1100 shipped. Please call or text. 412.4OO.69OO
  3. GCBC

WTB: well prepped ITALIAN bikes, MV Agusta, Ducati 916-1198 gens, RS250

Anyone east coast selling well sorted TURN KEY setup bikes? Looking for an F4, 916,996,998,848,1098,1198, or a 2 stroke aprilia 250
  4. GCBC

18' KTM 250sx, only 2hrs, BETTER THAN NEW!

***Do NOT pm me on here, CALL OR TEXT ONLY*** Only 2hrs, better than new, has g2 quick turn throttle (and original throttle setup as well as lock on grips), pro circuit platinum pipe & 304 silencer, new grips w donuts, stompgrips full gripper seat + plastic side grips. Bike has 2hrs of break in...
  5. GCBC

13' RMZ 450 EXCELLENT SHAPE, could be perfect Supermoto!

*Do NOT PM ME ON HERE, lease call or text!*** Legitimately mint 13' RMZ450. Bought new as leftover, 77hrs total, valves done at 60hrs along with suspension serviced + FULL Yoshimura exhaust system at that time. Tons of compression, starts easy cold or hot. Very smooth gearbox and power...
  6. GCBC

I WANT to ride in winter! Which new bike for street???

So I setup two brand new bikes completely last winter and did less than 1k miles between them and only 1/4th of a track day on the one..(MV & gsxr) granted every mile was pure shredding but I digress... 1k miles is a spit in the face for 40grand invested... Anyways, recently sold a few of my...
  7. GCBC

Anyone want to street ride in Pittsburgh?

im in south hills and looking for some fast street rider friends to chase. shoot me. text 412.fourhundred.6900
  8. GCBC

MV Agusta F3

video walk around.... Will trade for something interesting around 20 value. car, rolex, etc. No more bikes don't have the time to ride and I won't be going to my home in FL this winter... Have a brand new gsxr 1000 I setup for track and its got 160miles on it still had it 6months.... To add...
  9. GCBC

MV Agusta Dyno Tuning?

Just bought finished up my new mv agusta f3. Bikes never been run, I should have put 50miles on it to get it broken in first but it was winter and I was at my other home in FL so I couldn't. now I cant ride the bike to break it in because it will be way to lean since they are already notoriously...
  10. GCBC

Anyone running the new gsxr 1000?

Just picked one up, looking for setup advice/tips n tricks. -sent ecu out for the flash and QS/Blipper/LC and derestriction -got a DSC sc sc1 front & hunting for an in stock sc2 rear -hoping an rcs19 will fix the shitty front lever travel keeping stock base suspension, not going ohlins or...
  11. GCBC

Brand new Bridgestone RS10 set

alright not "brand" new because I had to ride the bike home 15miles from the dealer. As new tho.... Will be off the bike by on 5/21 ready for pickup or REASONABLE meet distance. text anytime im retired. Eric 412.400.6900 first 260 gets em! 120/70 & 190/55
  12. GCBC

Brand New Pirelli's

Brand new text me anytime. Im in washington pa 15301 can meet anytime of day or drive a REASONABLE distance to meet. Eric 412.400.6900 first 270 takes em! 120/70 & 180/55
  13. GCBC

Ducati 1098 street bike for sale

*the phone audio picked up more dry clutch than exhaust, its the other way around IRL So the bike has been passed between 3 friends from new and we are all die hard ducati/aprilia/mv owners and it has erned 32k smiles oops I mean miles over the past 11yrs or only 2800/yr. what this means is it...
  14. GCBC

WTB: 2 stroke or mx single type track bike

looking for the lightest & most powerful toy I can get for a reasonable amount. An RS250, kx500 or something would be great. Has to make at least 50hp on a bad day. No interest in any of these ninja or cbr300 type road bikes. Im in Pittsburgh pa.
  15. GCBC

Front Brake Master Cylinder?

So my new ducati monster 821 has the same rotors and calipers of the hypermotard SP but has a crappy master cylinder that ive been having problems with since I got it last weekend. Been to the dealer and there ordering a new one. If that doesnt fix the lever feel then I think ill be forced to...
  16. GCBC

Hi from Pittsburgh PA

Hi from peters township area. Used to run with nesba and a few other groups a few years ago on a few ducatis a couple zx6r's and a repsol, did a lot of riding down in florida and just moved back up here to PA. Pitt Race aka beaverun, I used to run all the car programs and coach as well years...