Search results

1. G

06-07 R6 Parts

Front Forks (GMD Kent @ ATL with Racetech Gold valve kit and reboound kit sprung for a 180lbs rider) $600 obo
  2. G

06-07 R6 Parts

tank sold. sorry
  3. G

06-07 R6 Parts

Front Forks (GMD Kent @ ATL with Racetech Gold valve kit and reboound kit sprung for a 180lbs rider) $600 obo
  4. G

06-07 R6 Parts

$600 shipped... obo
  5. G

06-07 R6 Parts

-Front Forks (GMD Kent @ ATL with Racetech Gold valve kit and reboound kit sprung for a 180lbs rider) $700 obo -Front and Rear Brake calipers $75 obo -Fuel Tank (Dented on top) with pump $50 obo -Swing Arm Assy with axel $50 obo -Stock rear Shock Assy. with linkages $25 obo -Front and rear seat...
  6. G

06-07 R6 Parts

Rims, Pass Pegs, and Dash SOLD
  7. G

06-07 R6 Parts

Any serious offers will be considered.
  8. G

06-07 R6 Parts

Savannah GA Rear sets black the right rear set exhaust arm is broke. I believe they are strait (Strait when they came off 2 weeks ago) Yes scratches on the swing arm near the axel (From he rear stand and spools)
  9. G

06-07 R6 Parts

Yes I will but I have just started taking pics sorry for the delay. But the swing arm is in good condition and the rear sets have been shortened (Break off nubs removed) and the have some rash on the pegs. Sorry for the delay.
  10. G

06-07 R6 Parts

Hey guys, I have an '07 R6 I'm parting out. Parts List as follows. All prices do not include shipping. -Front Forks (GMD Kent @ ATL with Racetech Gold valve kit and reboound kit sprung for a 180lbs rider) $700 -Vortex rear sets SOLD -Front and Rear Brake calipers $75 obo -Dash (Mileage display...
  11. G

2005 R1 in B'ham...3500.00...

PM sent
  12. G

Am I being unfair or is she?

Cuz angry sex is GREAT SEX!!!!!
  13. G

Calling all Yamaha Dealers

that looks AMAZING... and I want one......
  14. G

Thanks CRs (RRR)

How do I get ahold of Dave Brown (The CR Rider #10) from the RRR this past Sunday? I forgot to get his SN and wanted to ask him something.
  15. G

Roebling road roll call

We set-up tents and lay down green indoor/outdoor carpet. I'd watch out for the ants but I've never been botherd by them.
  16. G

Roebling road roll call

IN!!!!! Can't wait for Sunday's ride. Will be there Sat evening to watch and and set-up for Sundays festivities.
  17. G

Whats up with Roebling?

Oh... sorry to hear that. Hope you get it fixed and see you there.
  18. G

Whats up with Roebling?

Exactly!!! Well Glad to hear you'll be joining us! Look forward to meeting you and have a safe trip out.