Search results

1. A

2007 Adventure Manufacturing Toy hauler - Best reasonable offer

Selling a 2007 Adventure Manufacturing 26FBS toy hauler. I have used this for track days, camping and non local work. It has done everything well. The good: Everything works. The furnace blows warm air and the AC cold. Microwave, refrigerator and stove have done well. New jack. Tires...
  2. A

Hanging up my boots - bike & all to go

2007 GSXR 750 Track Bike with salvage title- $5200. This is a near turn key sale. All you need is a helmet and gloves. The Bike: Ohlins 25mm carts with 1.0 and .95 spring for a combined .97. - Completely rebuilt by Fluidology about a year ago at $600 cost. Ohlins PXRLS rear shock with a...
  3. A

Anyone in Richmond have a 22 mm Allen wrench?

Can't find mine and am putting front end back together on my 07 GSXR 750 for school Tuesday. No time to overnight one. It's for the front axle. Will also hunt around tomorrow. If someone knows of local store that carries one that will do. Reg
  4. A

YCRS new home Thunderbolt at NJMP

I know it's been mentioned but, good to see they found a new home. I know many of us had hopes of some day attending. A lot closer now and a much better chance of getting to go. Reg
  5. A

Decisions, decisions . . . To renew or not renew.

Membership Expires: 4/27/2014 Available Credit:$330.00 Reward Points:3,850 I'm trying to figure this all out as well. What to do. I suppose I could at least renew my elite membership to burn some credits. Reg
  6. A

2nd day of CSS begins on VIR north.

Second day of CSS begins in minutes on the north course - level 3. Tech is done. Any other Nesbians here? BTW when you come they look at things differently. Be prepared for a different type of scrutiny. They don't op check things as closely as we do for tech but they do look closely for...
  7. A

Regarding noise: two small gens paralleled or one large?

I have a Yamaha EF2000is with thoughts of getting another to be able to power the RV or house. For those who have hooked the small Hondas or Yamahas together is the sound significantly louder? There was no article I could find on such and didn't want to have to study acoustics articles. The...
  8. A

Decision to make, I like my GSXR 750 but . . .

This is the bike: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=18771 It has taken me from "B" to "I" and still teaching. It's ability is well beyond my own. Problem is at 6'2" and with larger calf muscles space is a bit cramped. As I've gotten older I see the checkered flag less and less as my...
  9. A

Air bag suits. Input?

It seems more manufacturers are making them. I've read the reviews. Anyone have experience with one? For low sides the need may not be there - we get up and brush ourselves off however a high as we know has a different ending to the story. Most of us ride on the street as well. Reg
  10. A

Bike decibels. How to get a number?

Some tracks have noise limits. Jennings, for instance, states "Bikes exceeding 104db will not be allowed on the track. Where/how do you measure the bike for this? Is this xxxdb at xx feet? At a certain RPM? Who does this for you? I'm sure no one would want to sign up for a track day, get...
  11. A

Lithium Polymer batteries- Who's got experience with one?

The GSXR-750 needs a new battery and since I can't seem to shed a few lbs - it's all my wife's (cooking) fault I thought the bike might. Anyone running with a Li Po battery or used one care to chime in? I've read the advantages vs disadvantages. Looking for real life feedback. For instance...
  12. A

Trailer purchase question re WW

I currently have a 2007 Weekend Warrior FSC2800 toy hauler on hold. It's at RV Outlet USA down near VIR. I like the setup and the trailer appears in good shape. The inside is clean, no signs of wear, 5500 Onan gen , etc, etc. Never had an RV before so no experience there. Here's my...
  13. A

VIR 2nd and 3rd compilation video - I group

I tagged this onto the end of video of 2/3 post then realized it's been awhile and those days are fading. I finally got around to editing the two days. I decided to produce just one video. Sorry guys for holding you up on the track. I was/am nursing a torn meniscus and the turns were sheer...
  14. A

What gives with the VIR track dates being cancelled?

First we lost June 9th and 10th. Now July 22-23rd. Aug 11th and 12th also disappeared but fortunately I wasn't scheduled but would have since the July dates went away. I've lost half my track days. I appreciate the efforts of the staff but adding more dates doesn't help if you can't make...
  15. A

Are tire warmers worth it if you aren't that fast?

Talking to an "A" guy this weekend I received an education on tire warmers I hadn't thought about. Warmers heat the tires to operating temperatures seen when the bike is at max speed - pro level/advanced whatever you want to call it. If you aren't riding at that level then the tires...
  16. A

First season with I Group. You guys are quick.

This is my first season with I group and too bad I could only do April 7. But I had a lot of fun and realize the new leaning curve. You guys were whipping past - though I did pass one or two of ya. :D I wanted to push harder but the cold morning and tires said "No". I listened. I appreciate...
  17. A

39° F Sat morn 41° Sun at VIR this weekend.

The heck with the tires. I'm wearing the warmers. :eek: Reg
  18. A

Low lift/ no lift helmet?

As my speed has climbed I've noticed the tendency of my Shoei to move about on the straights. With it on tight I have had to reach up and adjust on ocassion. The helmet fits fine off the track and in the most spots on the track with the above exception. Any suggestions as to a helmet that...
  19. A

NESBA Team Promotion on VIR North 5/21?

I wonder how this is going to work out considering the popularity of the North course. Specifically Paddock congestion, traffic control and rules of the road. Less slots? Well our schedule does say "tentative". We'll see. Should be interesting. Reg
  20. A

June 30th - Summit Jefferson, Main and VIR south. Busy day!

June 30th looks like a busy day for the track. Summit Jefferson, Main and VIR south? The Nesbians will be spread a little thin. Reg