Search results

1. plwtwo

FS: NEW Ducati 848 , 1098, or 1198 Hotbodies Track Fairings

Why do u have Duc stuff?. How about some BSTs for a RC. (Grrrrr) Anyone looking at these they are a direct copy of Sharkskinz!, So they fit well- actually tight!
  2. plwtwo

Sportbike theme iPhone 5 cases

Looking good! I'll be in for 2-3 when ready.. (Gifts)
  3. plwtwo

Roll Call: Road Atlanta April 18-20

I'm in and vote for same configuration -no-chicane. That's where a lot of my passing is at T1-bottom of the Esses, at least on the RC- HRC Racer or not, it still needs steam to get rolling( and T5 kills the steam) The bigger question----- We have the Air-Fence that a lot of us raised money...
  4. plwtwo

Anyone running power cup C

I like the Power Cups great tires.. I usually run Vb and B rears.. But I agree the C would be ok in the July/Aug heat. They are a lot better then Q2's, I'd say GODFATHER you were running to much psi in the rear.. Newer Track tires wether Dunlop, Michelin or Pirelli are all sensitive to...
  5. plwtwo

Might be a bit early, but who is going to RA the 5-7th?

Ruhe- Are you getting the shirts done again this year? I like the shirts, bought 3, 2 of which have mostly invisible ink!! :)
  6. plwtwo

Road Atlanta Track Walk/ Meet and Greet

Yeah thx. If I hadnt happened on here tonight I'd been there Thursday afternoon..
  7. plwtwo

Road Atlanta Track Walk/ Meet and Greet

John Allen, Can you clear up the rumor, Are we riding Friday at RA or not? I have the Nesba Confirmation email, and now all of a sudden people are saying its changed to Monday? I'm set for Fri/Sat not Sat/Mon. So the truth is.....
  8. plwtwo

Roll call Road Atlanta Memorial day weekend

I'll be there all 3 days, riding Friday and Saturday, helping tune on Sunday. Yo Ruhe See Ya there bro! Preston
  9. plwtwo

Huge Thank You for Road Atlanta

I like the Ama chicane!! But its probably because my bike is so light and flickable!! LOL! But it will wear you out if ur trying to hustle it all day!
  10. plwtwo

Buying a track ready bike and use on the street?

Possible yes, however, it might be more expensive to turn a track bike back to street. Plastics, lights, wiring, plus suspension settings could possibly all need to be bought, modified or changed to make it street rideable.. All things to keep in mind when looking at a bike.,, Not to...
  11. plwtwo

Thank you

Yea that sux bro!! Preston
  12. plwtwo

Road Atlanta July 6,7,8

I don't think they're running this summer across the street. Good news is temps are lower then last time, however, we may have liquid shine pop up in the afternoons, So Tie down those Eazy-Ups this weekend!! See you guys Thursday! Preston
  13. plwtwo

road atlanta vs barber?

I Love Road Atlanta!!!!!!! Last year me and a buddy drove up and did Mid Ohio, BlackHawk and Road America. Mid Ohio and Barber are kinda similiar as far as it has lots of turns that are 3 gear'ers. Road America totally different animal- think two dragstrips connected with two turns, then a...
  14. plwtwo

Credits for Charity

Awesome! Somebody get these, quick!!
  15. plwtwo

Whew!!!

Great weekend forsure!!! Nice to talk and ride with u Mike, Shane and Flowe and all the others in I, see y'all I'm 2 weeks! I'm starting to hydrate now!!!!
  16. plwtwo

rd atlanta june 24

Great Weekend!!! Hot!!! But great! See ya'll in a couple weeks!
  17. plwtwo

Road Atlanta Info

What time is gate open on Friday?
  18. plwtwo

Bringing More Than One Bike To A TD

LoL... Guess I'll be locking the door at night at the track!!!!