Search results

1. P

2003 CBR 600RR Track Bike - Clean Title - Fairfax, VA $3500

I have a 2003 Honda CBR 600RR with ~10K miles. I tracked it 3 times last year with NESBA I-group, once @ NJMP and twice at Summit Point. Previous owner tracked it a few times prior to me. It runs great and starts up like it should. Brand new battery last fall that has been on a battery tender...
  2. P

2003 Honda CBR 954RR

2003 Honda CBR 954RR 12, 8xx miles, may change as i ride it every now and then to work Red/Black Paint Scheme Smoke Windscreen New Grips Frame Sliders Swing arm spools Front Flush Mounts Hot Bodies Undertail with custom plate mount Micron Bolt on Exhaust 2 Small dents on the gas tank...
  3. P

Bar ends for tech inspection?

Do i have to have bar ends to pass tech inspection for I group?? i just got a new track bike.. but i had to order new bar ends and weights and all the pieces.. i'm going to NJMP this sunday.. but not sure if i 'm gonna have them in time.. Please LMK if i have to have them in order to pass Tech...
  4. P

WTB: 03-04 600RR Slip On Exhaust

It doesn't have to be pretty .. i just need the muffler, clamp, and the pipe that comes down to the bottom by the swing arm.. its going on the track bike.. so i dont care about scratches or dents.. looking to spend under $200.. LMK what you got.. thanks