Search results

1. P

2010 NESBA BASH (Roll Call)

*******BOMBSHELL*********** Looks like if this job offer falls through this week I will be back in the Midwest for 2010 season!!!! Miss my midwest family (thats you guys and girls) so much! Gonna bring back the 06 10R and hit as many days as possible!!!! So pending job offer I will make the...
  2. P

2006 ZX10R Race Bike Green $5000obo

For Sale: 2006 zx10r loaded with nice parts! 4200mi race bike only! Parts: Ohlins TTX rear shock Akrapovic slip on exhaust Bazzaz traction control, quick shifter, fuel management, Vortex rearsets Vortex Clipons CRG Shorty levers (brake and clutch) Galfer superbike brake lines EBC pads (brand...
  3. P

STKR that means......

Congrats Jim!! I know you've worked very hard to get to the A group!! Keep up the good work and pass along what you've learned to the new members coming up!!! Like Marshall said well done on that bike!!!! If you ever have any questions peterdrott@yahoo.com Peter N Drott NW Control...
  4. P

ZX10R Attack Race Body Work $400

Sorry guys It fits a 04-05 Tried to send pics to the above email address but they came back undeliverable. Send me a email and I can send them to u!! Thanks Peter 360-774-0031 peterdrott@yahoo.com
  5. P

ZX10R Attack Race Body Work $400

For Sale: ZX10R Attack Race Bodywork Fits 04-05 Brand New Never Mounted. Never painted. Never drilled. New this set costs over $650 Save Hundreds $400.00 + Shipping Contact Peter 360-774-0031 peterdrott@yahoo.com Pics available upon request